Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im in a2 and doin course work for psychology but i cant find any research to put in the intro. also ive heard it has to be an experiment.im not sure if mine is. ill give ya the title of coursework if u wanna help caz its quite long
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    Hi - it dosent have to be an experiment, but if it is it is easier to gain full marks for it apparently...so we have been told. I recommend the book - Psychology an Introductory Text by Nicky Hayes...look up the topic you are looking for and it usually will be able to quote a couple of psychologists that have done work in that area...that is my plan anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    Hi - it dosent have to be an experiment, but if it is it is easier to gain full marks for it apparently...so we have been told. I recommend the book - Psychology an Introductory Text by Nicky Hayes...look up the topic you are looking for and it usually will be able to quote a couple of psychologists that have done work in that area...that is my plan anyway.
    yeah thanx but we had to make up our own coursework and mine is just unusual lol so theres hardly any research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    yeah thanx but we had to make up our own coursework and mine is just unusual lol so theres hardly any research
    You must have some psychological principle on which is was based?!??! That will form the basis of your research surely...as what psychological creditability will it have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjf)
    You must have some psychological principle on which is was based?!??! That will form the basis of your research surely...as what psychological creditability will it have?
    the title of it is ' a questionaire into whether one gender more than the other prefers to have an higher level of intelligence than their partners'

sounds stupid i know. im currently doin a questionaire but how can i make it into an experiment or is it already one?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.