Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

really confused and don't know what to do next... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi.
    Basically there's this girl I really like, over the past few months we've grown a lot closer, she's started holding my hand on nights out etc, sitting with me in the club, and despite us having graduated we speak on the phone quite a lot and txt each other a lot.

She's goin away on hol tomorrow, and I was surprised she phoned me as I would have thought she would have been really busy packing etc...anyway, halfway through the phonecall she had to go...said she would phone back.

She didn't, which is of course understandable as she's off in a few hrs, but she txt me. I made a mistake in the convo we had earlier saying that I liked this other girl...in the text she said 'you'll have to tell me all about this girl when I get back'.

Basically I really like my uni friend, and dont care about this other girl. We're all meeting up soon, and I don't know whether to basically say I really like her...

So basically i'm honoured that she rang me/ thought of me on a really busy day for her. Does that mean she kind of likes me?

And is it poss that she's attempting to hide her feelings when she says i'll have to tell her about this other girl when we meet up??

Thanks - i'm sooooo confused

ReputationRep:
    go for it man.. tell her how u feel.. i think she kinda likes you too..

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like she likes you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.