Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do these messages mean? What does this guy want?

'We need to talk about the future as a relationship might be hard'
    'Maybe something casual but I don't want you seeing other guys'
    'I get really jealous of all the other guys in your life'

He's always texting me and wanting to see me. He texts me more than 10 times a day. If I don't respond he texts me again. It is always him who initiates everything and comes to see me. He drives for 2 hours in all to see me. I just want to know as a boy if you were saying and doing those things, what they mean? HELP PLEASE!!!

ReputationRep:
    It sounds pretty much like he has some interest in you, maybe you could ask him for a little more clarification on his feelings and stuff, as we cant tell exactly how he is feeling. To me it sounds positive but you havent given us very much to go on really. He is the one that holds the answers.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to really like a girl to do all that...I think you should ask him though, people on TSR aren't psychics ya know

ReputationRep:
    isnt it kinda obvious? just a little bit...?

But it seems that he probably does have some sort of interest in you...go ask him.

ReputationRep:
    Cringe.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta be pretty thick to not realise that this guy actually likes you.

I mean, seriously.. all the obvious signs are there!

ReputationRep:
    The 'casual' thing sounds odd. If it's casual sex, it's casual sex, and you can **** who you like. If it's exclusive, it's a relationship...

ReputationRep:
    do you really have to ask?? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    isnt it kinda obvious? just a little bit...?

But it seems that he probably does have some sort of interest in you...go ask him.
    :confused: Do you really think so? :confused:

Get in there I say, you just got booty called.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, calm down.
    Second of all it does sound like he's interested in you but I'd be wary of the 'casual' thing.

ReputationRep:
    u srs? u have to ask?

I wouldn't drive an hour to see my family lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    'We need to talk about the future as a relationship might be hard'
    'Maybe something casual but I don't want you seeing other guys'
    'I get really jealous of all the other guys in your life'

It sounds like he doesn't really want a relationship with you but that he doesn't want you to have one with anyone else either =s

That might just be the way it came out tho. I can't talk for all guys but i've i'm crushing on a girl i can lose any eloquence i may have.

Give him the benefit of the doubt here. But there's blatantly some feelings going on here.

ReputationRep:
    He like you. If a boy likes you, he will take initiative.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? He texts you ten times a day? He gets jealous of ALL the other guys "in your life"? What a stalker. Get rid.

ReputationRep:
    He's mental, paranoid and controlling. Get out now (while you still can!).

ReputationRep:
    He seems like a dellusioned psycho tbh

ReputationRep:
    He probably wants to root you sure.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.