Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daddy or Chips? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am the Daddy...

I just hope that my daughters would say 'daddy' rather than chips. Probably helped by the fact that the youngest has yet to say 'chips', yet says 'dada', or occasionally 'daddy' with repetitive abandon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stomm)
    I am the Daddy...

I just hope that my daughters would say 'daddy' rather than chips. Probably helped by the fact that the youngest has yet to say 'chips', yet says 'dada', or occasionally 'daddy' with repetitive abandon...
    Aww! Thats really cute :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stomm)
    I am the Daddy...

lol i stopped calling my dad daddy when i was like 5/6, and now im almost in my twenties i call him 'daddy' when i want something :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Chips :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Dad! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    I really want a bag of chips now. My mouth is watering
    Fat, slightly salted, with a dash of vinegar chip shop chips! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Chips and I don't even like them.

ReputationRep:
    Dad

ReputationRep:
    i ******* hate my dad... i would go with chips :P ..... before u all tell me i should appreciate him helping me and all of this.. NO!! 6 years ago i was 10 years old and my dad try to hit my mom.. he pushed her and i started screaming to make him stop but he didn't... luckily my older brother who was at that time 17... came into the house, he was coming from school and found him doing that and he beat the shiit out of my father literally he smashed him... it was a horrible day... i havent seen my dad in 6 years and never want to.

ReputationRep:
    wow this thread is getting personal...too much info needed

i love my daddy, so there

ReputationRep:
    Daddy all the way, I love my daddy

*soppy emotional music*

ReputationRep:
    Daddy Or Chips?

Chips!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xo-Heva)
    Aww! Thats really cute :yep:
    Does it also help if I tell you that the eldest (just over 2 1/2) pronounces 'chips', 'ships'?

Anyway gotta go to bed, I've got to get up at in just over 3 1/2 hours so that I can spend the day playing with toy soldiers and drinking beer, probably Becks. And the important thing is of course that I get to spend a day out of the house and away from the wife and kids :woo: *

*I'm the one at home with them 24-7, and am very much in need of some 'me time'...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.