id say natural

ReputationRep:
    I want your hair defo first!

ReputationRep:
    natural :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Natural plz.

ReputationRep:
    natural looks better. btw how long did it take you to grow your hair that long?

ReputationRep:
    natural ftw

but it looks good both ways, i'm jealous, you're so pretty

ReputationRep:
    Natural.

ReputationRep:
    Natural is defo way better. You're gorgeous btw ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be odd and say straight definitely. You look a little like Katie Perry in the 2nd pic

ReputationRep:
    Curly.

ReputationRep:
    natural deffo..it makes you stand out more...

ReputationRep:
    natural ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    natural looks better. btw how long did it take you to grow your hair that long?

ohh years! i have the ends trimmed to get rid of the dead bits, but i still suffer split ends but i prefer it longer than short deffo, im not growing it any longer than that now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELSHA)
    ohh years! i have the ends trimmed to get rid of the dead bits, but i still suffer split ends but i prefer it longer than short deffo, im not growing it any longer than that now.
    darrrrrrn - why does hair growing have to be such a long process?

ReputationRep:
    Natural, I have wavy hair myself but if its not straighted it looks a messs your lucky yours looks great. Plus keeping it natural (rather then straightening) is probably going to help with the split ends problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Natural, I have wavy hair myself but if its not straighted it looks a messs your lucky yours looks great. Plus keeping it natural (rather then straightening) is probably going to help with the split ends problem.
    truee and thanks
    mine can get messy aswell with it being as long as it is, im thinking of getting layers in it now anyway just to break it up a bit. its been the same for wayyy to long! my friends are sick of it, and me too a little.

i really should have more important stuff to worry about but wth! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELSHA)
    i have naturally quite curly hair, but ive grown it long so a lot of it has dropped out, so in fear of it looking a bit lame i thought it would it be a better idea being done with waves and just straightening it

whats the general oppinion any way when it comes to natural or not?

this is what it looks like when natural -

http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/v...12_2111275.jpg
    and straighter -
    http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/v...2_1548361_.jpg
    The first pic!
    It looks really nice !
    and btw , i really like your eyes' makeup , how do you do it ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FZka)
    The first pic!
    It looks really nice !
    and btw , i really like your eyes' makeup , how do you do it ?!

aww thanks

my eyes - well i use liquid eye liner and just sort of graduate the thickness and swoop it out at the sides to a point. and then some eye shadow in the same sort of way more on the socket, usually a pinky red colour or brown

nothing fancy, just took some experimenting and a lot of makeup remover! haha

ReputationRep:
    Not that everyone hasn't said it already, but natural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    darrrrrrn - why does hair growing have to be such a long process?

how long do you have yours?? and, it grows quicker while its shorter so it wont take that long, its when its long already and you want it longer that it gets problematic!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.