Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    In UK the most worn item of clothing are jeans so i'm asking would you be able to live without wearing them apart from your school or work uniform for a year.

ReputationRep:
    nooooo never!!
    skinny jeans and baggy jeans<3

ReputationRep:
    No, I really couldn't!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. (We're allowed to walk around naked, right? If not, then I change my answer to no)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Yes. (We're allowed to walk around naked, right? If not, then I change my answer to no)
    well said, i could but i'd be naked from the waist down...

ReputationRep:
    i never ever wear jeans. so yeah i could

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't live without my jeans. I seriously wear them all the time.

ReputationRep:
    i used to live in my jeans.
    now i can honestly say im a bit of a dress addict and wouldnt touch a pair of jeans!
    for girls obviously once you start wearing dresses and tights you realise how much more comfortable they actaully are, and cheap wardrobe wise because there isnt the situation of picking tops and jackets to go with them.

ReputationRep:
    i really couldn't !
    i just wear black skinnies to school aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ELSHA)
    i used to live in my jeans.
    now i can honestly say im a bit of a dress addict and wouldnt touch a pair of jeans!
    for girls obviously once you start wearing dresses and tights you realise how much more comfortable they actaully are, and cheap wardrobe wise because there isnt the situation of picking tops and jackets to go with them.
    i'm exactly thinking of starting to do same dress thing could you tell me where normally buy your daytime causal dresses from as am new to wearing them.

Ya I could wear just boxers.

ReputationRep:
    yes and I do...

ReputationRep:
    yeah if i wanted to ..

ReputationRep:
    nope. short answer.

jeans just...work with everything.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    nope, never. love my jeans sooo much. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I go through a rotation of clothes. Each rotation includes a pair of jeans, of slightly varying colour. The only time I don't wear jeans is when I'm not wearing any pants or when I'm dressed formally... so basically, if I didn't have my jeans I'd be walking around in my pants all the time :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just wear leggings instead

ReputationRep:
    No, not really. But I have been donning shorts lately.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wear my jeans like once every six months anyways (and even that's usually under some kind of forced circumstances) so I could quite happily live without them. I actually feel quite self concious in them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.