Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could you live without your jeans. watch

ReputationRep:
    Um no. If I'm not wearing jeans then it's because I'm wearing a suit at work or because it's hot and I'm in shorts.

I wear jeans almost every day of my life. They're more comfortable and more practical than trousers/chinos, and jeans (in one colour/style or another) go with everything.

(Original post by FashionADDICT)
    Yeah just wear leggings instead
    NO. The current trend for wearing leggings with everything is stupid. Put some ****ing jeans on:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No. I live in my jeans! They're so comfortable

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i could in summer, but not in winter :p:

ReputationRep:
    no. who could possibly live without jeans? i wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking my favorite pair if i left to go travel somewhere. they are extremely necessary cuz they match with pretty much every top.

ReputationRep:
    Of Course I could but then again I live in Australia so I only wear jeans for about 3 months out of the whole year MAAAAAATE.

But seriously, in winter I do wear them a fair bit, they're just so comfy !

ReputationRep:
    nope i just couldnt live without them

ReputationRep:
    No!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I live in skirts/dresses/shorts anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans are really uncomfortable, so yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Noooope I couldn't. I love my jeans, I think I only have like 3 pairs of trousers that aren't jeans..and I don't wear them very often at all.

ReputationRep:
    I could live without wearing them, but I don't think the rest of the world could handle it.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind just walking around in my CKs

ReputationRep:
    nope..unless i wore 3/4 lengths everyday..

ReputationRep:
    I'd just wear my smart attire more often. Nice pair of pinstripes, shirt and waist jacket

ReputationRep:
    God, no!! I wear them too much!! Skinny jeans :love:

ReputationRep:
    yea, trackie bottoms are way more comfortable than jeans

ReputationRep:
    If I had enough dresses- they are much more comfy.

I could but I'd actually have to make an effort for casual day to day life and that would be rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooo.

Not a dress person and always terrified my knickers are gonna get flashed every few seconds or get the skirt tucked in after the loo or whatever. Especially on days like this when it's windy as heck
    Wearing joggers all the time is just plain chavvy
    I have a pair of these: http://www.newlook.co.uk/1618428/161...ctDetails.aspx, but I wouldn't like to wear them all the time and they don't go with everything like jeans do.
    Leggings are just ick, I'm not touching them.

Basically, give me my amazing big flares or cool baggy jeans anyday

ReputationRep:
    no, like them too much

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.