Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I could but board shorts would make me feel fukin freezing in the winter.

ReputationRep:
    No way. I live in my jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all! I wear jeans most days.. I realised this the other week though and am trying to cut down on wearing them for other things.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    take away my jeans?
    god, what a thought.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah easily. I wear jeans probably once a week.

ReputationRep:
    :no:
    I love my jeans.
    The only time I don't wear them is if I'm being forced to wear something formal or a dress. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, very easily. I pretty much do! I'm a skirt or dress kinda girl, that's really all I wear, usually with tights and/or long socks. Works for pretty much any situation, I'll chuck on something like that even just for jumping down to the shop, it's not any more effort than jeans! Actually, when I do wear jeans it's skinnys, super skinny ones, so it's probably easier to get a skirt on. At work I wear like trousers, and my school uniform is a kilt. Only time I remember wearing jeans recently was at T in the Park, at night because I would otherwise get cold. So basically, don't need jeans!

ReputationRep:
    I've stopped wearing them as well, pretty much same as above with the whole tights/long socks etc. I look weird in jeans

ReputationRep:
    Probably not.

I've only got two sets of clothes really - school and casual. I asked my mum if she could look for some trousers that weren't jeans but weren't formal and she was all like ¯\(°_o)/¯

: )

ReputationRep:
    I live in my jeans :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I very rarely year jeans. I have such ridiculously short legs that it's practically impossible to find any that fit.

ReputationRep:
    yes, i haven't worn mine in a couple of months now, but that might just be because it's summer time.

ReputationRep:
    i love jeans ! i wear them for most things, shopping, going out, school, work... just not super formal occasions. but ive recently started wearing leggings. alot. theyre so comfy!
    but i couldnt live without jeans..

ReputationRep:
    easily. i live in trackies sooo comfy!

ReputationRep:
    nope...can't think what i'd wear instead..!

ReputationRep:
    I hate wearing jeans, i swear they make my legs look so stupidly short and fat like tree stumpts. So i generally wear skirts or dress

Of course I could I don't have a problem living without stupid fashion things.

ReputationRep:
    Easily! I only have one pair that I've not worn for about 3 months or more. I live in leggins, dresses and skirts.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't worn jeans for about 5 years so I'm pretty sure I am coping without them :p:

ReputationRep:
    Jeans are staple clothes and will never go out of fashion, whereas so many types of skirts and dresses will!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.