Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No. I live in mine!

ReputationRep:
    I can! I wear black trousers

ReputationRep:
    I only wear jeans so if I couldn't wear my jeans I'd be in my boxers all of the time lol. I'm pretty picky too, I don't like them too baggy or too skinny, somewhere in between. My favourite jeans are from Thailand, Primark and Peacocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    NO. The current trend for wearing leggings with everything is stupid. Put some ****ing jeans on:rolleyes:
    This. I like leggings and will wear them with some things (as long as I don't look as if I've actually forgotten to put some bottoms on ie a skirt!) but once the trend is over and leggings are no longer "cool" then people will revert back to things like jeans.
    I'm still wearing mine, can't tear me away forever :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geeksandtherest)
    In UK the most worn item of clothing are jeans so i'm asking would you be able to live without wearing them apart from your school or work uniform for a year.
    yeah wear a skirt

ReputationRep:
    Yes. If I lived at nudist beach :teeth:
    On a serious note though, I wear skirts and dresses anyway so ..

ReputationRep:
    Black jeans, white jeans,
    Skinny jeans, fat jeans,
    Tall jeans, small jeans..
    I like ALL jeans.

So could I live without my jeans? Yeah, but it would be really strange.

ReputationRep:
    i'm exactly thinking of starting to do same dress thing could you tell me where normally buy your daytime causal dresses from as am new to wearing them.
    aww good!
    and yes of course,
    i never pay too much for them or buy them from only one place in patricular its about keeping your eyes open! and dont get snobby about shops like primark and places because they can be really handy(other than new look which for some reason i cant stand) haha

recently ive gone more vintage so i go to one off little shops and boutiques and get stuff thats been in the sale or splash out just a little Oasis and Warehouse also have really lovely dresses, and ive bought some beauties in the sale as well as places like all saints and urban outfitters and zara. rather than going to your everyday shops go some where a little more expensive and buy in the sale - one thing i would recommend is that you dont look for just stero typical day dresses ive bought some in the past youd class as doo dresses if you see where im coming from and then dressed them down with docmartins and big cardies which can look quirky.

try the internet of course aswelll oooo and topshop/hnm but be wary with those because half of the country with its sheep mentailty will be wearing the same ones.

hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    Yes because jeans are not a matter of life or death!

ReputationRep:
    What about denim shorts? Are they included? I couldn't live without my short tight denim shorts. They are just so...manly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5383)
    What about denim shorts? Are they included? I couldn't live without my short tight denim shorts. They are just so...manly.
    Photos or it didn't happen :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I wear one pair of dark blue skinnies, which I could probably just about live without. When it's cold though, I do like my jeans. I have a couple of pairs of normal casual trousers (cords etc) which I could wear instead, or leggings I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    most likely

ReputationRep:
    I'm always in jeans =) But I only get them from Next because I'm very tall. Next do a longer leg rather than just the standard sizes that are in the other shops.

ReputationRep:
    easily.

ReputationRep:
    In UK the most worn item of clothing are jeans so i'm asking would you be able to live without wearing them apart from your school or work uniform for a year.
    i could, then i can start wearing short skirts

i could live with a condom lolaaaaaas

ReputationRep:
    I used to live in jeans. For about a year or so though I've been wearing mostly skirts/shorts with tights or leggings with long tops/casual dresses. I tried to put a pair of jeans on the other day and they felt soooo uncomfortable!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Photos or it didn't happen :teeth:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.