Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Babies thrown from tall building Watch

ReputationRep:
    ..for good health -
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c55_1249032799

What kind of parents would allow someone to throw their babies off a ******* tall building?? :eek3: :eek3:

This is crazyy and soo wronggg!

ReputationRep:
    the thrower better have good aim!!! haha

ReputationRep:
    omg that is so excessive follow your religion but come on they are little kids

ReputationRep:
    it'll ******* give them heart attacks..i know it would me:eek:

ReputationRep:
    "Faith or Foolishness?" - Faith IS foolishness is what it should be! Crazyyy people

ReputationRep:
    That video...urgh. It really wasn't necessary to show about 20 babies being thrown off the building, gave me the shivers.

ReputationRep:
    It's part of their culture and tradition. They do it all the time, none of them ever get hurt.

Also, the stuff about the kids being 'scared' it rubbish. They're not scared in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    to build character, of course! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Nutters.

Are they Muslims or Hindus?

ReputationRep:
    lmao backward countries ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forbidden Fruit)
    Nutters.

Are they Muslims or Hindus?
    yeah, tell me about it.

They are Hindus..

ReputationRep:
    That kind of thing happens alot in india, nothing new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)
    It's part of their culture and tradition. They do it all the time, none of them ever get hurt.

Also, the stuff about the kids being 'scared' it rubbish. They're not scared in the slightest.
    :top:

Don't judge. Mothers, fathers and other family members in this country often smoke around their children and thats far more harmful.

Besides the impact is minimal when you use a blanket like that. Kids are more likely to get stressed over being lifted fast into the air by their parents (something people do all the time)

ReputationRep:
    thank god they dont get harmed.... i imagine myself going up to a friend and telling them.. did u know that i fell from a building and survived?? kinda cool.... although this has to stop good thing the babies dont realize whats happening to them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    omg that is so excessive follow your religion but come on they are little kids
    Don't think it has anything to do with religion....

ReputationRep:
    It's not like they let them fall to the ground and splatter brains everywhere...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    :top:

Don't judge. Mothers, fathers and other family members in this country often smoke around their children and thats far more harmful.

Besides the impact is minimal when you use a blanket like that. Kids are more likely to get stressed over being lifted fast into the air by their parents (something people do all the time)
    I know man. Its just pure stupidity if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    everyone on at 3am talks utter ****
    gosh, this thread is full of wonkers

ReputationRep:
    Selection pressure :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.