Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What jeans do you own? If you own loads then what are your favourite pair.

Post links or pics if you can.

ReputationRep:
    I own like 14 pairs
    Photos won't be possible as lots of them won't be on sale anymore, and also cba, but I'll list the 10 pairs I wear regularly:

A pair of light blue acid washed torn boot-cut Energie jeans.
    A Pair of light blue vintage bleached straight leg Ted Baker jeans.
    A pair of dark blue baggy torn Abercrombie jeans.
    A pair of grey torn boot-cut mens Mango jeans.
    A pair of blue 501 Levi's.
    A pair of blue parallel Abercrombie jeans.
    A pair of dark blue regular-fit Ted Baker jeans.
    A pair of distressed faded blue regular-fit Ted Baker jeans.
    A pair of light blue acid wash straight leg Pepe Jeans' jeans.
    A pair of blue slim-fit (not skinny) boot-cut Energie jeans with leather detailing.

Yeah I have loads of jeans. I do wear jeans almost exclusively though so it's only fair there's some variation.

ReputationRep:
    I have skinny jeans, flare jeans, bootcut jeans, slightly loose/baggy jeans, SUPER skinny jeans, straight jeans..and all in different color/washes :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    I have skinny jeans, flare jeans, bootcut jeans, slightly loose/baggy jeans, SUPER skinny jeans, straight jeans..and all in different color/washes :woo:
    Ah good, someone with as many/more jeans as/than me :five:

ReputationRep:
    Two pairs:

Gap - black, boot cut
    Levi - blue, boot cut

No need for more, really.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I only wear skinny jeans; 2 from Topshop (by Baxter) 1 from Gap.

ReputationRep:
    G Star Ftw

ReputationRep:
    A pair from primark and a pair from New Look. Total cost about £30, if that. I live in them at weekends and such but am at work all week anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I have several pairs of jeans, but my favourite two pairs are from Ellecid, because they're custom fit (which I need given my 35" inside leg). You can even customised details on them and it's brilliant.

http://www.ellecid.com/index.php

I've got a boot cut and straight leg pair and am going to order a flared pair soon.

Thankfully, they do international orders, so when I move back to the UK I'll still be able to order from them.

ReputationRep:
    I have loads of Levi 501's. I just love em

ReputationRep:
    I have my "fat" jeans - they're from Zara and they're lighter blue and bootcut (i call them fat jeans cuz I bought them in a 10 and they expanded so i wear them for manual tasks)

Black skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge from the Petites section

Dark skinny jeans from new look which are very bad quality but long enough to wear with 4 inch heels... they're my high heel jeans

grey skinny jeans from Bershka - again a fat pair cuz i bought them in an 8 and they get looser throughout the day. I should really buy better jeans!

dark blue Levi's - they're super low rise and skinny flare. they're reeeeally tight until the knee when they kick out a bit more. i wear them with converse cuz they're the perfect length for them

light blue skinny jean from Bershka - they're really low on hips and go with just about anything, other than heels cuz i shortened them (they were ridiculously long) so more of a flip flop or boots jean.

umm and i have 2 ripped pairs from abercrombie. they are inlight and dark and i wear flip flops or converse with them!!

ReputationRep:
    I have grey topshop skinnies and black topshop skinnies.

I don't really do trousers :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Dark blue Diesel 'Matic' skinnies
    Dark Abercrombie 'Madison' boot cuts
    Light Abercrombie 'Madison' boot cuts
    Grey Gap skinnies
    Distressed Gap 'demi boot cut'
    Purple organic cotton H&M skinnies
    Red Kate Moss for Topshop skinnies
    Light Uniqlo skinnies
    White Topshop skinnies
    Black Miss Selfridge skinnies
    Indigo Topshop bootcuts
    Black bootcuts from New Look that I used to wear as school trousers
    Light River Island boyfriend jeans
    Dark River Island boyfriend jeans (I only really wear these two for chilling out around the house and stuff..)
    Levi 501s
    Light distressed Topshop skinnies

Think that's it

ReputationRep:
    The jeans I actually still wear:

Black skinny 'Pippa' from Topshop
    Over-dyed blue skinny 'Pippa' from Topshop
    Black skinny 'Baxter' from Topshop
    Indigo skinny 'Baxter' from Topshop
    Mid blue spray on skinny 'Jamie' from Topshop - my favourite ones (http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...0291&langId=-1)
    Black skinny Cheap Monday jeans from ASOS

I have loads of other pairs that have been damaged/stain/don't fit, that I only wear in the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    What jeans do you own? If you own loads then what are your favourite pair.

Post links or pics if you can.
    2 Pairs.

Henri Lloydd Jeans
    http://www.johnlewis.com/23210/Product.aspx

Not sure that photo does them justice but they are lovely jeans, and lighter in colour then my Diesels. They also use a lighter weighted denim, which makes them perfect in the summer.

Diesel Jeans

http://store.diesel.com/item/tskay/B...6069838F4/rr/1

These, I love em, and yes my jean selection is miniscule, but it will get better come the start of term!

ReputationRep:
    Evisu!

ReputationRep:
    straight, dark, miss selfridge
    straight, light, miss selfridge

ReputationRep:
    Diesel - 2 pairs.

ReputationRep:
    I have loadsa pairs of jeans but my fave pair which I wear allll the time are my topshop skinnies...
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...4592&langId=-1

Two - Straight-legs from Topman.

I'm gonna get some new jeans soon because the ones I have now make me looks as if I have child-bearing hips :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.