ReputationRep:
    Rock and republic - red stichin
    Miso pair with jewels on the back, boot cut
    Bench skinnies
    Riverisland skinnies
    Riverisland bootcut x 2

Need some new ones really

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of pairs of TopMan jeans, a couple of pairs of Cheap Mondays, a black pair I got from a NYC boutique, and a pair of red Criminal Damage jeans.

ReputationRep:
    A pair of straight leg medium coloured denim jeans
    A pair of lmedium coloured denim skinny jeans
    A pair of bright blue skinny jeans
    A pair of flared jeans
    A pair of dark bootcut jeans

ReputationRep:
    i don't wear jens atall anymore
    except on saturdays because i have to wear them to work - and then i alternate between 2 different pair of black skinnies
    but i have like a zillion different pairs i don't wear - mainly all different shades of blue skinnies

ReputationRep:
    Damnit, this is hard.

Black skinny jeans- beat-on ones (cheap..)
    Black skinny jeans- other beat-on ones (dorothy perkins)
    Black skinny jeans (looser..I forget where they're from)
    Acid wash bleachy skinny jeans- Topshop
    Dark indigo denim skinny jeans- Dunnes
    Bright blue skinny jeans- Dunnes
    Indigo denim skinny jeans- Topshop

All of the above are of course recent enough, none are less than a year old though, 2 were presents, most of the money for 3 others were gift cards/vouchers.

Kickflare jeans- Miss Selfridge (these are more than 5 years old)
    Indigo kickflare jeans- Miss Selfridge (these ones are almost 9 years old! They got big soon after I bought them and they fit now)
    Bootcut jeans- cheap shop..about 6 years old
    Light coloured bootcut jeans, cheap shop.. (these were €15..4 years old)
    Very pale bootcut jeans..cheap shop, size 10 (€10)
    River Island bootcut jeans (admittedly these were recent enough...a year I think. €58)
    Other River Island jeans (same day..€35 though)
    Hobo jeans (very old also, my mam paid for these..£55 back in the day..)
    Penneys straight leg jeans (2 years old €9)
    White jeans- Miss Selfridge (3 years old, €50ish)
    Topshop flare jeans (about a year and a half, christmas present)

That's how I justify owning 18 pairs of jeans..the description is to help me remember them mostly. I wear all of them, some of the older ones are beginning to wear at back of the knees (the 9 year old ones are perfect though) and one or two are wrecked and frayed at the ends but whatever. I back awayyy from jeans these days in shops, I've been very good.

ReputationRep:
    Fave pair are some G Star Scuba Elwoods that I intend to last, well, forever

ReputationRep:
    I have a fair few pairs but my favourites are the ones I donned today, my Topshop Pippas! They're skinny ankle-skimmers, and I love them very much

ReputationRep:
    Like about 30 pairs =|..Staight to baggy Brown.. grey..Blak..Diffrent shades of blue

ReputationRep:
    Diesel - Keate. My God I love these. Diesel jeans = best jeans.
    Diesel - Rame and some others.
    Warehouse skinnies
    Miss Selfridge black skinnies
    Levis, Religion and others I wear rarely. Many more of varying sizes, styles, colours...

ReputationRep:
    Hardly any 1 black straight leg, 1 blue bootcut, 1 blue skinny that are ready to be thrown out! I find it so hard to get jeans that fit properly around the waist and on the leg without having to wear a really tight belt. Dresses are pretty much all I wear now.

ReputationRep:
    Bleedin Hell.. some people have a hell of a lot of jeans. Admittedly I've got a fair few lying about but only really wear 3 pairs.

2 R&R's - both in dark blue, one being more of a 'going out' jean and the other more day to day.
    Pair of 7's, slim fit, slight bootcut (same with the above really).

I do really like Rock and Republics, comfortable as hell and fit me very well but the quality of them is NOT what they're worth (admittedly I'm yet to pay full price on a pair) - I've torn a pair and when I tried to get them fixed the lady that did it said it was very common on such brand.

ReputationRep:
    i have some bleached and stonewashed skinnies from topshop. i've got more but don't wear them anymore because i'm either sick of them or they don't fit me. i really want some black highwaisted ones, maybe with zips on the bottom if possible. and maybe grey acid wash ones too.. i love the cheap monday stuff but i'm only 5"3 so they're usually too long for me

ReputationRep:
    I have one pair of Monkee Genes - black with big flares. And one black pair of Mango skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    J Brand dark blue 'pencil leg' skinnys
    3 pairs of 18th amendment dark and mid blue jeans (love this brand)
    lee blue skinnys
    topshop dark blue baxters
    topshop grey baxters
    Levis dark blue slim fit
    7 for all mankind black skinnys
    2 pairs primark black skinnys (£7.98!)
    miss sixty blue boyfriend fit
    new look blue 'disco' skinnys
    river island pale blue straight leg
    abercrombie & fitch dark blue distressed slim fit
    tesco white slim fit
    mango dark blue ultra skinnys (too tight!!)

wow i never realised i had this many pairs of jeans!!!

ReputationRep:
    Several all from Diesel, Nudie, or Topman

Fave ones are my Diesel Gloovy ones http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Gl...rkStretch&sh=0

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever had a pair of made-to-measure jeans made? I think they scan your body for the exact measurements?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Fave ones are my Diesel Gloovy ones http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Gl...rkStretch&sh=0
    homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    homo.
    Scouse ****

Go eat rats in your council house

ReputationRep:
    1 pair dark blue skinny jeans
    1 pair medium blue skinny jeans
    1 pair light grey skinny jeans.
    thats it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Scouse ****

Go eat rats in your council house
    lmao. waste.

Go **** boys.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.