9.09%
    I'm a close relation of Count Dracula
    15.15%
    I'm hooked on TSR *the shame*
    15.15%
    I am asleep ... aren't I?
    12.12%

ReputationRep:
    As above... for me, because I made biscuits, then sat here happily eating them, and I'm now wide awake :rolleyes:

EDIT: poll for the hell of it

ReputationRep:
    Im extremely horny and waiting for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)
    Im extremely horny and waiting for you...
    On my way over

Back on topic: I prefer the night and always hated mornings, I just sleep whenever I want and awake whenever is convenient. So my real answer is... Why not?

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep.
    Watching some weird movie with baseball and ghosts and farmers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steeps)
    On my way over

Back on topic: I prefer the night and always hated mornings, I just sleep whenever I want and awake whenever is convenient. So my real answer is... Why not?
    How does that fit in with school/job/meeting friends etc though? I mean everyone else is on a different schedule to you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Been staying up later and later gradually as the holidays have went on and now sleeping pattern is out the window. 9pm is middle of the day now

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on holiday in an hour or so!

ReputationRep:
    I'm busy searching for the leaked Arctic Monkeys' album, no luck so far. Anyone found it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    Been staying up later and later gradually as the holidays have went on and now sleeping pattern is out the window. 9pm is middle of the day now
    OMG same!! I kept staying up till 1am, then about 3am, and not waking up till like 2pm. I tried to right it, but in vain

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm bored & not tired... And I have a feeling lying on my bed not sleeping is more boring then MSNing and blasting (although rather quietly) some tunes. =\

ReputationRep:
    I've been feeling sick for about 4 hours, and my knees hurt, stopping me from being able to get comfortable in bed.

ReputationRep:
    because its 2:29 pm here in new zealand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    OMG same!! I kept staying up till 1am, then about 3am, and not waking up till like 2pm. I tried to right it, but in vain
    Haha, I reckon that staying up all night and day then go too bed after 36 hours or so of being awake at a reasonable time will sort it out. But without any reason to be getting up at an earlyish time for a couple of months I can't be bothered keeping myself up that long.

ReputationRep:
    just watched 'haunting in conneticut'. now watching top gear

ReputationRep:
    what you doing up OP?

ReputationRep:
    night shift tomorrow, so need to get the body in sync, plus im leaving tsr temporarily soon so trying to soak in its ******** before i go :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    You think you've got it bad? It's 04:32 in France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5383)
    I'm busy searching for the leaked Arctic Monkeys' album, no luck so far. Anyone found it?
    whats it called? ill have a look

Researching sculptors.

ReputationRep:
    Watching weeds online :leaf:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.