Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loggins)
    Invites for grad fast track ACs (Sales and IBD) are going out this week
    Midday on monday is when they are in.

HR are clearly busy sorting out the grad positions before worrying about intern applications.

Understandable.

ReputationRep:
    i just did the two online tests by barcap. i think i have passed. i guess i got about at least 70% in both of them but i didnt do really great would that affect my chance of getting an interview? this is for a graduate trading analyst role btw. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexthepenguin)
    i just did the two online tests by barcap. i think i have passed. i guess i got about at least 70% in both of them but i didnt do really great would that affect my chance of getting an interview? this is for a graduate trading analyst role btw. thanks!
    i think that as l ong as you pass thats all you need? but if you practice the questions are pretty much the same all around. you begin remembering the answers too. I have emailed "subzer0" and "mezitli" some of the printscreens for barcap, hopefully they will forward them to you if you ask nicely

ReputationRep:
    i think the only worry you should have is if you submitted the app in time to be considered for the fast track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleached)
    i think that as l ong as you pass thats all you need? but if you practice the questions are pretty much the same all around. you begin remembering the answers too. I have emailed "subzer0" and "mezitli" some of the printscreens for barcap, hopefully they will forward them to you if you ask nicely

Hi Bleached

That's so nice of you!! Do you mind sending me some printscreens as well?? many thanks!!!!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinginside)
    Hi Bleached

That's so nice of you!! Do you mind sending me some printscreens as well?? many thanks!!!!:cool:
    hi there,

i got your emails, unfortunately i don't have the verbal tests, i only have some of the numericals. the things with the verbals, i found the trick to be that you ONLY use the information that is in the text, do not make assumptions. just take the information in the box as FACT!
    i'm not sure which is your email because you sent me two messages, one about being a mensa trader and another about you being zhang meng? il forward it to the mensa one.

please can you ask the guys who i have already sent it to to spread it about..

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when they will be making decisions? My application is still under consideration?

ReputationRep:
    Which ****** negged me for that last post. Wow, some of you really are morons.

ReputationRep:
    End of October apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord_Farquad)
    Which ****** negged me for that last post. Wow, some of you really are morons.
    I did, it's because you're a tool

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just a random question, what does subject mean under the Education sections, for they ask you for area of study right under it? Thanks. (Sorry, I'm American and some of the terminology is different).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleached)
    hi there,

i got your emails, unfortunately i don't have the verbal tests, i only have some of the numericals. the things with the verbals, i found the trick to be that you ONLY use the information that is in the text, do not make assumptions. just take the information in the box as FACT!
    i'm not sure which is your email because you sent me two messages, one about being a mensa trader and another about you being zhang meng? il forward it to the mensa one.

please can you ask the guys who i have already sent it to to spread it about..
    Hey Is it possible for you to forward that to me too?

Much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    hey has any body got a recruiters contact at BarCap?
    really appreciate it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.