Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on heading to Uni of Ulster in September, particulary Coleraine campus? If so what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    Anyone planning on heading to Uni of Ulster in September, particulary Coleraine campus? If so what are you studying?
    I applied for psychology, but I got an offer, but I slipped up on one of my grades i think i'm done for !! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethan_L)
    I applied for psychology, but I got an offer, but I slipped up on one of my grades i think i'm done for !! lol
    Is the psychology done at Coleraine? I'm sure you will make the grades ok, you may even do better in the other grades and so can afford to slip up on one. My firm is Biomedical Science with DPP in Coleraine. However, only 25 places so yea I doubt I'll make it in lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes psychology is done at UUC, I have a friend just about to start her third year there in that course.

I've just accepted an unconditional to study BA Hons English at UUC but ill probably combine it with Philosophy.

See you in Cranagh i suppose.

-Robert

ReputationRep:
    Hey Gang im going to Coleraine to do History with Psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Modern_Chap)
    Yes psychology is done at UUC, I have a friend just about to start her third year there in that course.

I've just accepted an unconditional to study BA Hons English at UUC but ill probably combine it with Philosophy.

See you in Cranagh i suppose.

-Robert
    Cool stuff, nah I'm in Maple Lodge, but I might see you about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo446)
    Hey Gang im going to Coleraine to do History with Psychology
    Welcome on board!! you staying in the halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I'm starting at Coleraine studying History with Media. Planning to stay at Cromore

xo

ReputationRep:
    heyy, so glad to find this thread!
    im going to ulster to study environmental science, coleraine campus.
    im in cranagh village halls. =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmcwhirter)
    heyy, so glad to find this thread!
    im going to ulster to study environmental science, coleraine campus.
    im in cranagh village halls. =]
    Great stuff And hey!

That department is great, by the way. I'm living with the dept head's family, he's a great guy - I'm sure you'll meet him before he retires.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it!

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NarcoticGlitter)
    Great stuff And hey!

That department is great, by the way. I'm living with the dept head's family, he's a great guy - I'm sure you'll meet him before he retires.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it!

xoxo
    thanks! yeah i met him when i came over to see the uni (i live in cardiff atm), he seemed a really nice guy =]

ReputationRep:
    Heyy
    Im going to Coleraine to do Media Studies with Retail Studies! I know plenty of people doing Media but not one doing Retail Studies...
    Anyone know anybody doin Retail Studies?
    I seen someone said they're stayin in Cranagh? Same here Block M wooooo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah-90)
    Heyy
    Im going to Coleraine to do Media Studies with Retail Studies! I know plenty of people doing Media but not one doing Retail Studies...
    Hey! I'm studying Media Studies with film studies ! was gona do it with retail studies too lol im sure i'll c ya about sure !!

ReputationRep:
    Criminology and Criminal Justice in UUJ

ReputationRep:
    Anybody in Cranagh flat A? Im sharing with two girls I know, so that means there's going to be two more people sharing aswell i think. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Maple Lodge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by random-ray)
    Anyone for Maple Lodge?
    I put Maple Lodge as my first choice, but didn't get it Atlantic for me x

ReputationRep:
    hey all...

I'm heading to move into Atlantic Court in well, 2 days now!

I've found a few people living there also, I'll be number 8

I havent found anyone who will be studying English and French along with me... Anyone out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah-90)
    Heyy
    I'm going to Cranagh too, staying in Block M, flat 3, what flat are you??

ReputationRep:
    I'll be reading English and staying in Cranagh block N, ill see you on monday.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.