Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tried it for the first time last nite. Got up this morning and showered as it said and ALL of its come off! Anyone ever had problems with it? Ive got a party tonight and now gotta go and get another fake tan =[

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even need a fake tan in the first place though?

ReputationRep:
    never had that problem :/ are you sure it's not just the guide colour that's come off, and you just can't tell the difference?

put it on now then shower in a few hours? or buy an instant tan.

ReputationRep:
    I use fake bake (i've got it on now actually haha) what did you put it on with? I was advised to put it on with a mitt thing and when i showered in the morning i swear i was paler than the night before! Just use rubber gloves & put it on quite thickly.
    Also which fake bake did you use? If you've got the normal one and feel too pale use fake bake gold (i recommend this, it's a nice colour but slightly more expensive) or fake bake dark/extreme.
    Or you could always try a tan that stays on until you wash it off? Try Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs (you can get it from Superdrug or boots at it's about £10) It's amazing. Makes your legs look like you have tights on (it's a good thing trust me), you can use it anywhere not just your legs, its even and it washes off only with soap, so if it rains it won't streak or run off. I usually use this and have managed to convert all my friends haha. Just put it on 15 mins before you get dressed so it can dry and voila. Or for a cheaper one my friend says the Rimmel tan is good and that's about £5.
    Sorry I think i've got a bit carried away haha hope you find a good tan though!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.