Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im so not happy!
    I got 48/50 for the questions and failed by 2 points on the hazard perception !

ReputationRep:
    unluky just try again

i got 2 0s on my hazard but most of the rest were 5s so i escaped lol

ReputationRep:
    I honestyly think hazard perception is a load of bull. Before taking my test yesterday i tried it on the practice cd and got all 0's, 1's and 2's.

However when i took my test yesterday i somehow got lucky. I was scared i might have clicked to much on all the videos because i was clicking at every little thing.

Sorry to hear about that though. Now you gotta pay them another £30 to book another test!

ReputationRep:
    i passed! on thursday! 49/50 on questions and 51/75 on hazard-hazard is ********. just do it again-and you can get this cd telling you how to do well in it. I'll get the name of it for you-i used it the day before and i'm very glad i did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    I was scared i might have clicked to much on all the videos because i was clicking at every little thing.
    I think that, for all they say about clicking too often, that's actually the way to do well (obviously if it's less then ten times in two videos, or whatever it punishes you for).

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I failed my theory first time, passed it twice after that (car & bike) and passed both the driving tests first time.

It really is a pointless test and a way of grabbing more money off you.

ReputationRep:
    Bad luck.

Next time, be sure to be fully prepared. Always look out for little hazards and just click, even if you are not fully sure whether they are hazards or not. You gotta imagine you are driving that vehicle; what things would make you take evasive action?

Just practice a bit more and I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    aww no bad luck go n book another one now and keep practising. on the harzard just click on anything that u mite think is a hazard n then if u think one/few of those harzards is gonna do sumthing to make u slow down or stop then click again but dont click too many times good luck next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eulaca)
    Too right. I did pass mine but it's complicated. the idea is easy and relatively simple. but the whole concept of clicking once... then twice etc is a load of bull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eulaca)
    Don't worry I failed my theory first time, passed it twice after that (car & bike) and passed both the driving tests first time.

not a pointless test at all

and yeah i did it twice too. ridiculous seeing as the bike theory and car theory are almost identical

ReputationRep:
    I dont think i clicked enough because i was scared of being told off for clicking too much. im sure ill pass next time. Wasnt happy i failed by so little! it is a way of getting money from you! 30pound a time is silly! iv already booked another 1 for just over a weeks time i hope i pass this 1 just need to pratice the hazard perception i did well on the questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    not a pointless test at all

and yeah i did it twice too. ridiculous seeing as the bike theory and car theory are almost identical
    Im sorry but the hazard perception part really is, its not a test of how well you can spot a hazrd but rather if you are good at computer games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Im sorry but the hazard perception part really is, its not a test of how well you can spot a hazrd but rather if you are good at computer games.
    yeah true.........

wait, i mean NO. you're wrong

no need to apologise though

ReputationRep:
    Hazard perception isn't pointless, if you can't notice a child in the road ahead or someone walking out in a video, then it will be less likely when you aren't concentrating whilst really driving - and that's how people can get infured.

ReputationRep:
    I got full marks for the questions! Ok for Hazard perception tho. overal theory test is easy! it's the practical u should be worried bout! cost much more now too!

ReputationRep:
    i got 49 out of 50 on questions n 68 on hazard just pratice loads before you re do it

ReputationRep:
    Just practice on the cd more. I failed twice on the practice cd on the day of my exam and even got the red cross cheat thing ...when I wasn't even trying to cheat. But I practiced alot and I passed in the end. 46/50 and 53/75

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I took my theory test I came out with a really high mark in both parts, even after being accused of cheating in one of the videos.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.