Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Anyone being assigned to Opal 3?Applied for Leodis but ended up in Opal 3. Any former Opal 3 residents here who can tell a bit about it?

Cheers, Simon

ReputationRep:
    Hey. i didnt stay at opal 3 but it was opposite me last year when i stayed at the plaza but just thought id tell you its really nice and its right in the centre and close to everything its brill for that! my sister stayed in opal 1 last year too and its the same as that so it is really nice, one of the best accommodations to stay in!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the information. at least someone who knows something about it. starting to think that I might be the only one from Leeds university who is staying there

ReputationRep:
    its only just changed so that leeds uni people can stay in there, if i could of last year i would of
    what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tirol)
    starting to think that I might be the only one from Leeds university who is staying there
    You're not the only one, i'm staying there too

What floor are you on?

ReputationRep:
    im staying there 2, floor 19, cant wait

ReputationRep:
    wow, it gets really crowded
    as far as I can tell I´m on the second floor - sort of sucks - always try to aim higher

ReputationRep:
    I got the last place today in Opal 3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.