Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so yesterday myself, my bf and couple of his friends went out to a party and then all of us came to his house. All of them were drunk except me as I do not like it. So when we came to his house they carried on drinking and there towards morning everyone started to feel sleepy and he told me to go with hip upstairs while being in a really bad state (not puking but to the point he cannot remember what happened very well). And there when we came upstairs he went into the BAD of his farther and kept telling me to come to him.

and here please tell me if I am wrong

I do ocassionaly lie with hi and do some things but never sex nor never it id so big. Yesterday he was drunk, everyone was at his house ... and he wanted me to lie with him in the bad of his parents.... !!!

what I think it is disrespect towards me

and so he got annoyed afterwords after when I said no like 100 times

ReputationRep:
    This makes absolutely no sense. He was drunk and was being stupid. If you didn't want to be there with him you should've just gone home and spoken about it when he had a clear head.

ReputationRep:
    Right, that wasn't the clearest of explanations but I think I've managed to stumble through it and work out what you're saying. Basically, your boyfriend was drunk and was trying to get you to have sex with him? Or did he just want to lie in bed with you?

I don't think he meant to annoy you, it was probably just the drink affecting his system. However, if he does keep pressurizing you, you should just give the relationship up.

ReputationRep:
    Right...I think I got the jist of this.
    Was he trying to get you to have sex with him?

When my bf gets drunk sometimes I gotta tread on eggshells around him as he sometimes can be demanding and if I dont do what he says he gets annoyed, but I've learnt to ignore him or walk out if I dont like it and wait for him to sober up and tell him the next day if he had upset or annoyed me.

You should talk to him now he's sober and tell him what he was like and how he made you feel and how you dont ever want to be put in that situation again

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.