Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    sp50 in a car, 2008 bike, thats 100+bhp and 600cc... and hes 21 and male... oh and a woman reversed into him.. hes had the bike a year now, previous 250cc was owned for 2, so its a big jump up. Last time his insurance quote was 2200 and we got it reduced to £1000 so hopefully i can do the same again
    21, male and 600c... Yup, that'd do it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    being a girl im on 650, 21 and its cheap

ReputationRep:
    being a girl im on 650, 21 and its cheap
    Bandit/SV?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    Bandit/SV?
    sv, 400 bandit was my first bike.. next i want the daytona, or a ninja

ReputationRep:
    sv, 400 bandit was my first bike.. next i want the daytona, or a ninja
    Ninja, eh? Girl after me own heart. :top:

Gonna get either a ZX6R or a Superduke 990 (depending on funds and whether I'm in the mood for sportsbike or a big fat twin lol).

ReputationRep:
    Ninja, eh? Girl after me own heart. :top:

Gonna get either a ZX6R or a Superduke 990 (depending on funds and whether I'm in the mood for sportsbike or a big fat twin lol).
    I love the ninjas, but the amount of lowering i need to do means it will take time. and i need to keep this bike for longer than 12months.

I only like sports so no option really... what i really really want is a S1000RR... thats sex on wheels..

ReputationRep:
    so i should be looking at a 650 CC bike to derestrict if I want maximum acceleration?

which models in particular are good please

thanks this site is great help so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayabusa999)
    so i should be looking at a 650 CC bike to derestrict if I want maximum acceleration?

which models in particular are good please

thanks this site is great help so far
    bandit600 or sv650 are ideal bikes gs500, go back to my other posts i've given you please?

honda shadow

http://www.chuckhawks.com/good_first_motorcycles.htm

ReputationRep:
    I love the ninjas, but the amount of lowering i need to do means it will take time...
    Lowering? Ninja? How short are your legs? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lowering? Ninja? How short are your legs? :p:
    im 5 ft 2... everythings to big for me, i struggle with the sv even ater we lowered it

ReputationRep:
    im 5 ft 2... everythings to big for me, i struggle with the sv even ater we lowered it
    To be fair, I'm only 5'6'', so I'm pretty limited myself as to what I can ride comfortably. So you're not alone lol.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I'm only 5'6'', so I'm pretty limited myself as to what I can ride comfortably. So you're not alone lol.
    But those 4 inches would make an enormous difference to me.. to start with i'd be able to reach the top shelf of my father tools without getting someone else to stand on something to get them..i'd be able to stand on something and reach lol. But it was never going to stop me getting a bike

ReputationRep:
    But those 4 inches would make an enormous difference to me.. to start with i'd be able to reach the top shelf of my father tools without getting someone else to stand on something to get them..i'd be able to stand on something and reach lol. But it was never going to stop me getting a bike
    :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for those suggestions guys, even if :troll: doesn't.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.