Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone receive Final confirmation letter from UCAS yet? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

JW if there are anyone receive the Final confirmation letter from UCAS yet?
    because i received a letter couple weeks ago from UCAS that they would send me a final letter and i still havent got it yet

Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jasonyihang)
    Hi all,

JW if there are anyone receive the Final confirmation letter from UCAS yet?
    because i received a letter couple weeks ago from UCAS that they would send me a final letter and i still havent got it yet

Many Thanks
    Have you met the conditions of your offer, and has your status changed on Track? That letter won't come until your place is confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    nawwww i just got a letter a week ago tellling me about the results and clearing procedure.... didnt think we'd get a final letter till results were out and things were abit more definate ?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ yeah, I got them same letter too but I also got an email from Kingston ( my firm uni) saying that they would send the AS12 or something like that and I have to reply back to it within 14 days but it didnt say when they would send it.

ReputationRep:
    ok thx!
    coz im doing a BTEC course and i already have my results, and it met the offer. but the uni still hasnt say anything yet so im abit worrying.

ReputationRep:
    ok thx!
    coz im doing a BTEC course and i already have my results, and it met the offer. but the uni still hasnt say anything yet so im abit worrying.
    My sister had her btec results over a month ago, but those are from the college not the board...once the board publish the final results (this depends on your college) your ucas should update, my sisters only updated a few days ago. Maybe you should log into track and see if its been updated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk88)
    My sister had her btec results over a month ago, but those are from the college not the board...once the board publish the final results (this depends on your college) your ucas should update, my sisters only updated a few days ago. Maybe you should log into track and see if its been updated?
    i just checked.....my insurance offer changed to unconditonal but my firm choice hasnt changed! DAMN IT!

ReputationRep:
    i just checked.....my insurance offer changed to unconditonal but my firm choice hasnt changed! DAMN IT!
    That means your firm uni is just slow in updating. Btw my sister got her final confirmation letter today.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got my results at the end of June and it took about two weeks to recieve my final confirmation/AS12 (I can't believe I even know the code... too much time on TSR) letter. you could always call up and badger them, but I'd say give it a few more days. I know how much you want to see unconditional, I've been there my friend!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks people! i will give it 1 more week i suppose! but i hate waiting lol

ReputationRep:
    I finished my A Levels last year so i got an unconditional offer and an AS12N letter about a month ago. You get a letter once you've confirmed your place (firm choice) and declined all other offers.

ReputationRep:
    I had mine back in May, but then again, I had unconditional offers.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.