Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone familiar with this brand? If you are, could you suggest any other labels (designer or not) that produce similar clothing. Basically, the shirts and polos they make are awesome, and have a spot on fit as far as I'm concerned. Thing is, I'm starting to become a walking advert for them, and I was hoping to get some shirts that are of similar style but don't have ramskulls on them.

ReputationRep:
    All Saints are amazing, not too familiar with the guys stuff in there, but a lot of the cuts/colours/fabrics are similar to Vivienne Westwood, so maybe try MAN by Vivienne Westwood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twilight fingertips)
    so maybe try MAN by Vivienne Westwood?
    Thanks, I had a look, but it's all way too expensive! Any cheaper suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Religion are similar. But similar pricing too.
    With All Saints and similar brands, you are paying for the cut and design that you can't get on the lower end of the market. That's the good thing about it imo.

ReputationRep:
    I second the Religion suggestion. Also check out Urban Outiftters, as they have some concession type designer stuff in too.

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest Lyle and Scott polos but they're just the same price as All Saints so :\

ReputationRep:
    Religion, like everyone else said! Dsquared have some similar stuff too, but its more expensive I think.

ReputationRep:
    Go to spitalfields market :awesome:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.