Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Meeting someone from the internet for sex. Watch

Would you do this? I'm in this situation and I think I want to as we get on well. How should I go about doing it if I decide to, safely? Can anyone share their experiences if they have ever done this, thanks. I'm female by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Its up to you, personally i wouldnt feel the comfortable doing it. As long as you meet the person in a open space and are sensible about the whole thing about meeting people off the interent which im not going to patronise you about as im sure its been make clear enough to you already. I dont see why it should be a problem if it is something you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much you trust them. Being from the internet doesn't mean they're necessarily a bad person with bad intentions but it is more likely you might not know who they really are or what they really want. You can't really be given safety advice on something potentially dangerous. There are risks and ultimately you need to decide if you want to take them. Just tell people where you are / where you're going.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, I would not recommend it. From own experience.

ReputationRep:
    go for it if you want to

just make sure you stay safe use protection and make sure a friend knows where you are at all times

ReputationRep:
    No offence, but if you're a girl, I would definitely not recommend it. If you were a guy, it'd be safer, but still I wouldn't risk it.

Just go to a club, wear some revealing clothes, and you'll have the boys on you before you can say "I want to get laid"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    No offence, but if you're a girl, I would definitely not recommend it. If you were a guy, it'd be safer, but still I wouldn't risk it.

Just go to a club, wear some revealing clothes, and you'll have the boys on you before you can say "I want to get laid"
    It isn't actually that much safer to go home with some guy after a night out when you think about it, they could still be some psycho.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want to meet someone from the Internet just for sex. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I would highly recommend it. From own experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    what happen ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I wouldn't want to meet someone from the Internet just for sex. :erm:
    What makes you think the standard of guy in a nightclub is better than the standard of guy on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet everyone in this thread for group sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I wouldn't want to meet someone from the Internet just for sex. Why don't you jst go to a club or something?
    Perhaps the idea of crap, drunken sex with a near-perfect stranger is one that she finds (inexplicably) unappealing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    What makes you think the standard of guy in a nightclub is better than the standard of guy on the internet?
    Hahahaha! :laugh:

OP, I wouldn't - there are no women on the internet. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    How old are you, and are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    i did this once, we had spoken over webcam though. i met him through friends so knew he was a good guy. if they're a complete stranger then be wary, but if you know you can trust them, then i recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you do this? I'm in this situation and I think I want to as we get on well. How should I go about doing it if I decide to, safely? Can anyone share their experiences if they have ever done this, thanks. I'm female by the way.

How on earth did you meet this person?

How old is he??

You say you get on well... so why not get to know him in real life first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Perhaps the idea of crap, drunken sex with a near-perfect stranger is one that she finds (inexplicably) unappealing?
    Yeah, I realised this moments after I posted so I edited it. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    bukkake ftw!
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I would highly recommend it. From own experience.
    Don't lie, this might be a matter of life and death :sad:

(Original post by Adonis)
    what happen ;-)
    He didn't have enough rep points, so I didn't let him enter my vagina :awesome:

I'm afraid he'll read this, so I'll keep my mouth shut. :ninja:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.