Turn on thread page Beta

Meeting someone from the internet for sex. watch

I would but only because I met someone from the internet accidently who I actually like and get on well with.
    If you think you know him well enough, I dont see why not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Don't lie, this might be a matter of life and death :sad:
    To re-iterate: I would highly recommend it, based on my own experience. Anyone that wouldn't is almost certainly extrapolating from highly spurious anecdotal and/or circumstantial evidence; which probably reflects more on them than on the practice itself.

(Original post by Profesh)
    Perhaps the idea of crap, drunken sex with a near-perfect stranger is one that she finds (inexplicably) unappealing?
    Well exactly.
    I am a female 18 and this guy is 24.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you do this?
    No.

No thanks, I would not recommend it. From own experience.
    What was your experience? Why didn't you like it?

ReputationRep:
    He didn't have enough rep points, so I didn't let him enter my vagina :awesome:
    :eek:

start repping me people :p: jokes

to the OP dont have sex on the first meeting, meet them at a restaurant or something and have dinner and maybe if you want, then next meeting take things further.

Whatever you decide, wish you the best of luck x

ReputationRep:
    saaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)

to the OP dont have sex on the first meeting, meet them at a restaurant or something and have dinner and maybe if you want, then next meeting take things further.

Maybe she just wants a shag though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    To re-iterate: I would highly recommend it, based on my own experience. Anyone that wouldn't is almost certainly extrapolating from highly spurious anecdotal and/or circumstantial evidence; which probably reflects more on them than on the practice itself.
    I was doubting your vocabulary and language skills, but you've just proven me wrong. Listen to this man.

OP, if you think you think it's going to be fine before and after the sex, go for it. I am not recommending it since me and the guy had an awful and awkward ending. Sex is sex and you're both horny adults .. So .. Well ..

Thank you. No him and I want to get to know one another better but we can't deny the chemistry between us.

yes if they dont sound weird or creepy
    i have and got paid =D try that too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. No him and I want to get to know one another better but we can't deny the chemistry between us.
    Well if you know him and think theres chemistry, if you wait longer Im sure the sex will be even better cos by that time you both will be gagging for it no...?

treat it like wine, the longer you wait the better it tastes

Im sure you taste nice :yes: but all im saying is be careful

and what the hell Profesh, your sentences more than half of the time do not make sense...it just confuses the hell out of everyone :confused:

ReputationRep:
    no not the safest/wisest thing to do...

I've done it LOL. At the time I don't think either of us wanted it to be just a one time hook up, but then other commitments meant we couldn't be together. Ah wells! I wouldn't recommend it though if you have feelings for them as I was quite upset afterwards.

all im saying is be careful
    :
    We don't know one another that well so I plan on getting to know him better. I'm more worried about the safety side really, i could meet him he may seem nice but what if he isn't and has bad intentions.. How do I know? I want this more than not, even so.

I've done it LOL. At the time I don't think either of us wanted it to be just a one time hook up, but then other commitments meant we couldn't be together. Ah wells! I wouldn't recommend it though if you have feelings for them as I was quite upset afterwards.
    Are you male or female? Was it awkward your first time, when did you end up sleeping together?

ReputationRep:
    You'll almost certainly catch swine flu. It lives in peoples mouths and noses.

If you meet him, his mouth will almost certainly touch your mouth and the swine flu with crawl into your mouth or nose. After a few days you'll feel ill and have to spend 4 hours on hold to a swine flu hotline...

Is that what you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I want to meet Shifty in the flesh for a mind blowing 4 some with Me, Him, Liv Tyler and Rachel Bilson.
    Hunny, you could have PM'd me about this :kiss2: :hump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I wouldn't want to meet someone from the Internet just for sex. :erm:
    Fine. Will ordering a pizza (which constitutes as dinner) on top of sex be enough to secure a yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)
    Hahahaha! :laugh:

OP, I wouldn't - there are no women on the internet. Fact.
    I go clubbing and I'm on the internet. Stereotypes rarely can be applied either way.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.