Turn on thread page Beta

Meeting someone from the internet for sex. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Fine. Will ordering a pizza (which constitutes as dinner) on top of sex be enough to secure a yes?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :yep:
    Pizza's on the way.

Anyone else here had any good experiences with it, what do you think of our age gap?

ReputationRep:
    Pizza's on the way.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    24 year old that seeks internet sex with an 18 year old = dodgy almost by definition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    :woo:
    :teeth:

I wish all girls accepted delivered takeaway food as a sufficient enough pre-requisite for sex. It's why I love you so much.

(Original post by KwungSun)
    24 year old that seeks internet sex with an 18 year old = dodgy almost by definition.
    How is it, we are both adults. For the record we didn't seek one another, just happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessikar)
    How on earth did you meet this person?

How old is he??

You say you get on well... so why not get to know him in real life first?
    TSR is incredibly incestuous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How is it, we are both adults. For the record we didn't seek one another, just happened.
    As someone who is male and closer to 24 than to 18 I would just feel very shifty about talking 18 year old girls into sex on the web. You're an adult on paper but those six years are quite formative and most 24 (ish) year-old males I've spoken to about these things would consider 18 too young. So either my sample is just limited and uninformative (quite possible) or this guy has unorthodox preferences.

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

I wish all girls accepted delivered takeaway food as a sufficient enough pre-requisite for sex. It's why I love you so much.
    love you too Irrelevance

As someone who is male and closer to 24 than to 18 I would just feel very shifty about talking 18 year old girls into sex on the web. You're an adult on paper but those six years are quite formative and most 24 (ish) year-old males I've spoken to about these things would consider 18 too young. So either my sample is just limited and uninformative (quite possible) or this guy has unorthodox preferences.
    I see your point...But honestly that's not whats going to stop me I am not worried about the age.

ReputationRep:
    I see your point...But honestly that's not whats going to stop me I am not worried about the age.
    Obviously you know the guy better than any of us and are capable of making your own decisions. As others have said, having at least one non-sexual meet certainly can't do any harm though!

having at least one non-sexual meet certainly can't do any harm though!
    I'm pretty sure that's what I will do. I just think I may find him hard to resist. :o: But I have to. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    Hunny, you could have PM'd me about this :kiss2: :hump:
    Babe, just name a time and a place

(Original post by Davezk)
    I go clubbing and I'm on the internet. Stereotypes rarely can be applied either way.
    I'm confused. What point are you trying to make?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I want to meet everyone in this thread for group sex.
    it can be arranged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Babe, just name a time and a place
    How about right now and on my face? :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I would highly recommend it. From own experience.
    Absolutely amazing.

ReputationRep:
    No problem with it, get over the initial 5 minute awkwardness and everything's fine.

ReputationRep:
    http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/5706/webteen6ps.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Would you do this? I'm in this situation and I think I want to as we get on well. How should I go about doing it if I decide to, safely? Can anyone share their experiences if they have ever done this, thanks. I'm female by the way.
    I was saying in my head...go for it, go for it!

And then I read this! :rolleyes: :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.