HA!! Oh dear..

You know I'm right though... Haha :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel-M)
    You know I'm right though... Haha :cool:
    Mmm... people these days... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    ...that doesn't really explain the prostitution comment.

Bugger off about my photo! :p:
    It is what I look like when I have all my makeup done true, but I'd be all done up if you saw me in a club anyway.

Also I think people would probably chat on webcam before they met as well as sending photos.
    Think he was referring to the 'not being sure' of what you're getting as similar to walking into a parlour and buying a random hooker.

And sorry lol, I meant to write "take yourself [as a girl] for example".. only checked out your pic after I read the above comment. Actually I think if I saw you in a club I wouldn't even notice the makeup.. I'd do a runner straight away .. you look like an ex best friend of mine :p: Yeah I know what you mean, but still.. there are flattering camera angles for.. everyone :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Think he was referring to the 'not being sure' of what you're getting as similar to walking into a parlour and buying a random hooker.

And sorry lol, I meant to write "take yourself [as a girl] for example".. only checked out your pic after I read the above comment. Actually I think if I saw you in a club I wouldn't even notice the makeup.. I'd do a runner straight away .. you look like an ex best friend of mine :p: Yeah I know what you mean, but still.. there are flattering camera angles for.. everyone :woo:
    Ex best friend?
    What happened?
    (Sorry for being so nosey lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Altruistic1)
    Kind of embarrassing really, and a few of my old school pals check through my profile sometimes to see whether I'm saying anything really corny on here. I'll PM you instead, you nosey nosey parker! just need to finish some music downloads first.
    alright then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you do this? I'm in this situation and I think I want to as we get on well. How should I go about doing it if I decide to, safely? Can anyone share their experiences if they have ever done this, thanks. I'm female by the way.
    Ever watched To Catch A Predator? :confused:

Go on, you might be the first female on this one :awesome:

This thread is creeping me out a bit now. We've done webcam/fb. We didn't seek one another for sex, we just got on and want it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This thread is creeping me out a bit now. We've done webcam/fb. We didn't seek one another for sex, we just got on and want it.
    Just go for it. Be sensible, and you should be fine. Meet in a public place, let someone know where you are etc, you know the stuff everyone says. Perhaps put that persons number as a quick dial number on your phone so you can ring them quickly if needed. If you don't like the situation, make your excuses and leave.

(Original post by No Future)
    no sex = safe sex.
    why do you want to have sex with someone from the internet? :s
    contraception
    is there monies involved?
    No there's no money involved its a mutual thing. Of course i'm going to be using contraception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Mmm... people these days... :rolleyes:

I didn't see you say I'm wrong..... I must be right haha

(Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Just go for it. Be sensible, and you should be fine. Meet in a public place, let someone know where you are etc, you know the stuff everyone says. Perhaps put that persons number as a quick dial number on your phone so you can ring them quickly if needed. If you don't like the situation, make your excuses and leave.
    I don't really have anyone I can tell my friends are too overprotective and would go mad at me for it...
    And to anyone who think im desperate i'm not. who says i cant like someone online just as i might like someone at work/on the street/in a club. and No it wasn't a dating site or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel-M)
    I didn't see you say I'm wrong..... I must be right haha
    That he is a pedo?
    Most likely yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i-Citizen)
    and what the hell Profesh, your sentences more than half of the time do not make sense...it just confuses the hell out of everyone :confused:
    To idiots, perhaps. And if you count yourself as such (which, evidently, you do), then maybe you ought to refrain from reading them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I'm confused. What point are you trying to make?
    Not everyone on the internet is a weirdo / Not everyone in a bar is cool outgoing better place to find a guy to take home.

ReputationRep:
    Never, I met someone online before who suggested the idea...

Perv.

I lost my virginity at 18 to someone on the internet. It enabled me to meet a few guys I never would have in real life off sugardaddie.com. Except I wasn't in it for money, just for a quick shag that didn't involve a sweaty club with young chavs for options. They didn't turn out to be weird funnily enough!! My confidence improved, we didn't keep in touch.

Except my parents found out and it ruined my summer for that reason as the men in question were much older.

Be wary - the men I spoke to put pictures on that were 10 years out of date. The internet is a great way for old men to get it on with young girls like us - mostly because they can lie or create a persona over msn that just doesn't match up! The men I got with quickly got me to speak over the phone, and I found this helped.

Also, internet dating doesn't mean there aren't better things around the corner. I later went to uni and got all the fresher sex I could want as well as a boyfriend.

Just of course be careful xxx

ReputationRep:
    No way I think its digusting and degrading. It shows a lack of self respect.

ReputationRep:
    All you need to do is plan a short meeting first. Tell him to meet you in a crowded place i guess like a shopping centre. Bring a friend or someone with you for the time being. Then afterwards you can decide what you want to do.

ReputationRep:
    I know someone who did this. They're still alive so.

I was well jealous :ninja:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.