(Original post by Keeno89)
    It's called deferred entry Lillie

Haha, oooh shooosh, dim moment.

ReputationRep:
    Coming from France/The Netherlands...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelia)
    Coming from France/The Netherlands...
    Belgian? At first I thought there had been some sort of Franco-Netherland invasion that no one had been bothered to report on the news :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zedd)
    Belgian? At first I thought there had been some sort of Franco-Netherland invasion that no one had been bothered to report on the news :eek3:
    Hahahhaha nope not Belgian!!! I'm just Franco-Dutch, however my first language is French sooo... let's just say it's complicated
    I really hope i won't be the only "international" person there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelia)
    Hahahhaha nope not Belgian!!! I'm just Franco-Dutch, however my first language is French sooo... let's just say it's complicated
    I really hope i won't be the only "international" person there haha
    Ahhh, okay gotcha. I think there are going to be plenty of internationals, probably more than usual thanks to the weak pound sterling. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Coming from Chelmsford, Essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zedd)
    Ahhh, okay gotcha. I think there are going to be plenty of internationals, probably more than usual thanks to the weak pound sterling. :yes:
    Hahaha! Well, I really really hope so!

ReputationRep:
    Heading up from Glasgow. Aparently theres less rain up north ...

ReputationRep:
    Coming up from Arbroath!!

ReputationRep:
    Chesterfield originally.
    Recently moved to Cumbria (like a month ago).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JESSHOLMES)
    Chesterfield originally.
    Recently moved to Cumbria (like a month ago).
    So getting here in stages then?

ReputationRep:
    Cologne, Germany. Yet another international :eek3: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    aberdeen is my second choice, and i'm coming from Hartlepool, near Newcastle! I haven't yet got to pick accomodation as it was my second choice and really scared i won't get any if i end up in Aberdeen !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottelucie_x)
    aberdeen is my second choice, and i'm coming from Hartlepool, near Newcastle! I haven't yet got to pick accomodation as it was my second choice and really scared i won't get any if i end up in Aberdeen !!
    The deadline for new undergraduates to be guarenteed accomodation is the 28th of August so if you apply before then you will be ok if i remember right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    The deadline for new undergraduates to be guarenteed accomodation is the 28th of August so if you apply before then you will be ok if i remember right.

ahh, i hope so ! I'd be completely gutted if i didn't get any or ended up somewhere terrible because i'd be moving away from home which is far away! What you hoping to study ?

ReputationRep:
    ahh, i hope so ! I'd be completely gutted if i didn't get any or ended up somewhere terrible because i'd be moving away from home which is far away! What you hoping to study ?
    Yeah I had the same worry before my results came because my insurance didn't guarentee 1st year accomodation like aberdeen so wasn't sure what would have happened. And i'm doing Accountancy you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had the same worry before my results came because my insurance didn't guarentee 1st year accomodation like aberdeen so wasn't sure what would have happened. And i'm doing Accountancy you?

English Language & Linguistics ! to be honest...i havent even really looked at the accomodation and i really should ! haha take it your all sorted with accomodation? lucky lucky scottish getting their results early! I don't get mine till 20th august ! x

ReputationRep:
    English Language & Linguistics ! to be honest...i havent even really looked at the accomodation and i really should ! haha take it your all sorted with accomodation? lucky lucky scottish getting their results early! I don't get mine till 20th august ! x
    Yeah maybe just incase there's quite a lot to choose from aswell! just got my contract for the accomodation through the post today so near enough sorted for it. And we are quite lucky i suppose haha i'm not sure I could have waited another day for my results never mind till the 20th doesn't leave much time to get things sorted out at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah maybe just incase there's quite a lot to choose from aswell! just got my contract for the accomodation through the post today so near enough sorted for it. And we are quite lucky i suppose haha i'm not sure I could have waited another day for my results never mind till the 20th doesn't leave much time to get things sorted out at all.
    i know, nevermind ey hope you get everything sorted soon then ! maybe see you around in september if i don't get into my first choice eeek !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.