Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My neighbours are away on holiday, so have given my family their house keys so that we can look after their cat until they get back.
    This morning me and my boyfriend went over to feed the cat, but then ended up having sex in their living room.
    It was a pretty spontaneous thing to do, and the sex was amazing, but now I feel so guilty about having sex in their house!! My boyfriend keeps telling me not to be so silly, and that it was hot, but I feel so bad!:o:
    Has anyone else been in a similar position, and did you feel guilty?
    I'm also worried that the next door neighbours on the other side heard us!

ReputationRep:
    Well it has happend now, cant change what has taken place and such. Just try and forget about it and hope your neighbours wont notice, which im sure they wont. I think the neighbours if they heard would have made an issue about it if they had heard anything obviously no one is suppost to be in the house. As said it happend you cant change it now.

ReputationRep:
    dont feel guilty i do it on ma mums bed wen shes out

Hmm, ok, I don't feel quite so bad now, I think the guilt is just because I never really do things like that, I'm a good girl (probably why my boyfriend found it so hot!)!
    And I've found out that my neighbours don't even talk to their other neighbours, so it's highly unlikely that they would mention they heard some people having sex...I think I just need to chill a little

ReputationRep:
    Have some control, female!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My neighbours are away on holiday, so have given my family their house keys so that we can look after their cat until they get back.
    This morning me and my boyfriend went over to feed the cat, but then ended up having sex in their living room.
    It was a pretty spontaneous thing to do, and the sex was amazing, but now I feel so guilty about having sex in their house!! My boyfriend keeps telling me not to be so silly, and that it was hot, but I feel so bad!:o:
    Has anyone else been in a similar position, and did you feel guilty?
    I'm also worried that the next door neighbours on the other side heard us!
    All I can imagine is your neighbours coming home, walking into their living room and going - 'someone's had sex in here' in a very omniscient (sp?) manor :rofl:

I wouldn't worry about it - if any neighbours say anything, just blame the cat

(Original post by Psycho0101)
    Have some control, female!
    Ha, sorry! I hadn't seen my boyfriend for a month until today though, so control was something that I was greatly lacking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ha, sorry! I hadn't seen my boyfriend for a month until today though, so control was something that I was greatly lacking!
    I was just joking. :p: You sound like a nice person. Don't worry about what happened

ReputationRep:
    Like they don't do it aswell :p:

ReputationRep:
    My friend has sex all the time in my flat without any feeling of guilt and has guys over and doesnt tell me but I found out because I have her password for one of her internet profiles. That is why she's not getting my flats keys when I'm away on holiday next week!
    You shouldn't feel guilty though if it was only once and with your boyfriend, theres worse things you could do in their house, like if you knocked some vase over or something I'd feel far more guilty about that.

ReputationRep:
    as long as u didnt leave a mess then u shudnt feel guilty! lol

ReputationRep:
    What's done is done. If you're going to do it again just keep the noise down or the neighbours on the other side might 'casually' drop it in a conversation when the people come back from holiday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homie)
    All I can imagine is your neighbours coming home, walking into their living room and going - 'someone's had sex in here' in a very omniscient (sp?) manor :rofl:
    Lmao

Neighbour 1: Honey, something feels wrong in here
    Neighbour 2: What is it dear?
    Neighbour 1: I'm not sure, but my sexy senses are tingling....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Lmao

Neighbour 1: Honey, something feels wrong in here
    Neighbour 2: What is it dear?
    Neighbour 1: I'm not sure, but my sexy senses are tingling....
    I couldn't have put it better myself :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.