Turn on thread page Beta

Girl asking guy out. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnii)
    Awwwwhh, you're a romantic. Okay, you bring the blanket and drinks. I'll get other things, whatever they may be.

Are you getting this OP? If your man is like CloudStrife, then take my lead. I dare you.
    It's a deal I'll come by and pick you up at midnight?

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely go for it. Now.

I would be honoured if a girl asked me out. He's obviously interested. Life's too short to piss about :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloudStrife)
    It's a deal I'll come by and pick you up at midnight?
    I'll be waiting for you in my knee-length red, strapless dress with a flower in my hair and a basket in my hand. We can have a midnight picnic under the stars.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.