Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Controversial)
    I'm going to Warwick, to do Social Studies, first year. My boyfriends coming to Curzon too, he is going to Aston to do Business, he's a second year.

So I'm hoping I'll be round loads of friendly people to make friends in Brum too, or I'll be quite lonely! I should be moving in next week.

What are you studying?
    I'm starting a PhD at Aston, researching spatial vision. How long does it take to get to Warwick from here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioElectric)
    I'm starting a PhD at Aston, researching spatial vision. How long does it take to get to Warwick from here?
    Prrffftt god knows...I'll find out eventually :p:

What do I need to bring with me? The website says to contact "the local hospitality team"....no thanks, lol.

Is it just pretty much everything?

ReputationRep:
    Prrffftt god knows...I'll find out eventually :p:

What do I need to bring with me? The website says to contact "the local hospitality team"....no thanks, lol.

Is it just pretty much everything?
    There's a bit on the website that's quite helpful for that sort of stuff. The kitchens (should) have: a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, an electric fan oven with four electric hobs, an ironing board, an iron and a hoover. The rooms don't have much beyond furniture from what I remember.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioElectric)
    There's a bit on the website that's quite helpful for that sort of stuff. The kitchens (should) have: a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, an electric fan oven with four electric hobs, an ironing board, an iron and a hoover. The rooms don't have much beyond furniture from what I remember.
    Thanks so much You've been really helpful, I'll buy you a drink when I get there
    Is it getting busier yet?
    And what type of room do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much You've been really helpful, I'll buy you a drink when I get there
    Is it getting busier yet?
    And what type of room do you have?
    I've got a standard en-suite room in a 6-person flat. One of my flatmates has a premium, he says it's about three feet wider. A few more people seem to be moving in every day, the weekends are obviously the busiest times for people to arrive though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.