Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I came across this music video on youtube, was rather shocking
    & couldn't help but laugh (nervous rather than actual humour)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxvKv...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    I think there is something missing from the video...

ReputationRep:
    He (can we call him that, given there is no bottom half?)
    has a Battle droid's voice!

ReputationRep:
    is that real?!

ReputationRep:
    I am so confused.. how was he floating like that? Balancing on just one arm ? That's crazy...

Good for him I guess.. didn't really enjoy watching (or listening) to that though...

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that laughed? :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    It looked like he was floating,he surely, has massive upper arm strength.

ReputationRep:
    This explains a lot.

ReputationRep:
    I think laughing at him is a bit harsh to be honest, and I'm not the one who feels sympathy lightly, believe me. He was a bad singer, I'm not going to lick his arse (no joke intended) like some of the youtubers and make him think he's the next Michael Jackson and edge him on to audition for a talent show or whatever just because they feel sorry for him.

Yeah he's got no legs, but he's got courage for doing videos and showing people he's not embarrassed about them. He doesn't let it affect his life, which is more than I can say if that happened to a ton of other people the next day - they may be laughing now but if that happened to them tomorrow for whatever reason they'd be so pathetic they'd want to commit suicide. He's a crap singer, and that's what this video was about.

ReputationRep:
    At first I thought it was simply clever videoing but I think he simply has no lower body. He's moving too easily and quicky to have any (invisible) legs resting on the ground and I think simply a life of walking around on his arms has given him a sort of strength and balance on his hands that we could never achieve as we simply walk with our legs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether people are commenting that his body is funny or his singing is funny. Hope it's not the former.

ReputationRep:
    I laughed at the singing and also because I just laugh in awkward scenerios/situations
    By the way, the guy does have a lower half, its just very very small.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but I laughed. At the SINGING!!! AT THE SINGING!!! GOD PLEASE DON'T NEG ME!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    The singing wasn't good...but welll done to that person for trying.

He has a strong upper body though,

ReputationRep:
    I laughed. I think it was the singing, campness and deformity combined. This makes me a horrible person, doesn't it?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.