Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

any 1 know were i can order an old style treasure letter? Watch

ReputationRep:
    basically im doing the message in the bottle thing for my gf, iv got the bottle, just need to know if any 1 knows on the internet where i can type a message and get a old style map type pirate letter ordered.. if u kno wot i mean... ??

ReputationRep:
    why not just make one yourself?? get a piece of paper and an old used teabag.. just write what you want to write on the paper and then you drag the teabag (you can also do this with coffee beans i reckon) over the paper to make it have an "old style look." if you want you could type onto the paper, or get someone else to write it if you're worried about your handwriting (: hope it helps.

ReputationRep:
    and if you scrunch the paper up a bit and singe the edges it looks extra authentic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.