Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's happened to Plan B? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything of him recently, it's like he disappeared. I hope he isn't doing an Eminem.

Anyone know where he is? What he's doing?

PS I've checked his Web site and it's... dead. The forum is full of spam.

ReputationRep:
    He was sick innit.

He released an underground mixtape called "paint it blacker" a couple of years ago... and he was in adulthood... thats the last ive heard of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    I haven't heard anything of him recently, it's like he disappeared. I hope he isn't doing an Eminem.

Anyone know where he is? What he's doing?

PS I've checked his Web site and it's... dead. The forum is full of spam.
    Charmaine, charmaine de la rosa,
    I said is that Spanish,
    She said yeah,
    I said KOSHERRRR

Yeah I miss him
    I haven't heard anything new from him either, he's completely gone off the map these days! Come back, come backkkk. I've only heard a few of his songs (I love Charmaine and Mama) but omg, I need a funky white rapper dude in my life atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAAirz)
    He was sick innit.

He released an underground mixtape called "paint it blacker" a couple of years ago... and he was in adulthood... thats the last ive heard of him.
    Yeah, I got those. I've heard pretty much all his songs. The last I know of him is a tour in 2007... even on his Web site, time4planb.com, nothing has been updated and the forum has 50 pages of spam.

ReputationRep:
    Last time, I saw him, he was in adulthood. He was good though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    I said is that Spanish,
    She said yeah,
    I said KOSHERRRR

Yeah I miss him
    I haven't heard anything new from him either, he's completely gone off the map these days! Come back, come backkkk. I've only heard a few of his songs (I love Charmaine and Mama) but omg, I need a funky white rapper dude in my life atm.
    Agreed! His songs are still immense, I just hopes he comes back and releases something. I'm going to do some searching for him, to find out what's going on.

Even music Web sites have just stop reporting news about him.

ReputationRep:
    Last I knew of him he was producing I think.

Pretty sure he doubled with Chase and Status to do Pieces, which is an awesome song.

Can't say I've heard much of his solo work, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Last I knew of him he was producing I think.

Pretty sure he doubled with Chase and Status to do Pieces, which is an awesome song.

Can't say I've heard much of his solo work, though.
    Yeah he did, I liked that. Fingers crossed he will come back this or next year, his raps are amazing... he's just completely disappeared without a trace. In fact, he got me thinking about rapping, I'd love to write a song.

ReputationRep:
    prob doing what most MC's do this time off year, and hit the white rock of Ibiza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    prob doing what most MC's do this time off year, and hit the white rock of Ibiza
    But he hasn't been active for a few years, in terms of making music/doing tours.

ReputationRep:
    But he hasn't been active for a few years, in terms of making music/doing tours.
    is last known bit of work was last year with chase & status
    i can't remember when i saw chase& status who their MC was

a lot of MC fly of the radial a lot, some take nights when drum and bass is being played or garage

ReputationRep:
    Plan B failed, we're onto Plan C now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eskamo)
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eskamo)
    Plan A was to ruin Plan B. And we succeeded. No need for a Plan C :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Plan A was to ruin Plan B. And we succeeded. No need for a Plan C :awesome:
    :dots:

ReputationRep:
    I said is that Spanish,
    She said yeah,
    I said KOSHERRRR

Yeah I miss him

Ahh I am listening to Charmaine, I remember this song so well when I was younger Ahh good times

ReputationRep:
    :dots:

:birthday:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    Ahh I am listening to Charmaine, I remember this song so well when I was younger Ahh good times
    I remember a year or so ago, everyone used to jizz over this song. Even those who didn't like rap =\

ReputationRep:
    I remember a year or so ago, everyone used to jizz over this song. Even those who didn't like rap =\
    Lol that's true, although I think some of his other songs have more value (even if I do know the Charmaine lyrics by heart).

ReputationRep:
    Even though the ending just made me going "Eurgh that is kinda sick" loool

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.