Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

I'm doing Psychology this year and just wondering if anyone else is. I can't really see a thread for this year so I thought I'd start one; I did a search and couldn't see one.

Also got into Lafrowda Enhanced. I have an unconditional so I know I'm definitely going

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block Q as well..thats pretty cool. Are you on a gap year at the moment ? travelling or anything?

ReputationRep:
    literally just returned from around the world trip pretty standard route fiji, new zealand, australia, thailand, cambodia, laos an vietnam was amazing though so gutted to be back. really 1 in 4 crazy!! that europe trip sounds awesome. hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing psychology too. I'm in Cook Mews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apel444)
    The round the world trip sounds amazing. Bet its cold here after all that! I guess I'll see you there. Take care.

Nice, Cooks was one of my choices too. Looks like quite a few psyc people chose similar accommodation!
    It liked the look of it; it was between there or Lafrowda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mismartini)
    literally just returned from around the world trip pretty standard route fiji, new zealand, australia, thailand, cambodia, laos an vietnam was amazing though so gutted to be back. really 1 in 4 crazy!! that europe trip sounds awesome. hope it goes well
    Well we have a one in four chance of being flatmate's then. Yea I'm on a gap atm. I'm going interailing round Europe then I've got 5 days home until I move in to lafrowda.
    Your gap years sound fantastic. I worked for the better part of the year and the rest of the year looking for a job.

ReputationRep:
    My status has just been changed from conditional to unconditional so I will definately be there. However I haven't heard back from the accomodation side of it yet and have therefore not been made aware of which accomodation offers I can choose from?? I applied to James Owen, Point Exe and Lafrowda I think. When can I expect to hear back from Exeter about which I am likely to be going to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that unless you deferred last year then you wont hear until late august early sept. At least, thats what I've heard.
    Ah okay ... I guess you deferred and took a gap year then? Was starting to worry then haha. Thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait til uni!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=apel444]The round the world trip sounds amazing. Bet its cold here after all that! I guess I'll see you there. Take care.

yer it is pretty cold in england after asia but weather isnt too bad to be fair.. atleast exeter is supposed to be a little bit warmer than other parts of the country

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for psychology at Exeter. It's my first choice but I haven't got my results yet so I don't know if i'm definately in...fingers crossed though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Psychology too. I got James Owen Court as accommodation. Six weeks to go I actually can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I got in to Exeter for Psychology..im soo excited!!
    Applied for St Germans, then James Owen Court and then Northfield accomodation..havent heard back yet

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Point Exe

ReputationRep:
    Ah listening to all your gap year stuff makes me wish I was! Really considered it, but will do after uni!.. =S I'm in Point Exe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.