The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
I'm in block Q as well..thats pretty cool. Are you on a gap year at the moment ? travelling or anything?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
literally just returned from around the world trip pretty standard route fiji, new zealand, australia, thailand, cambodia, laos an vietnam was amazing though so gutted to be back. really 1 in 4 crazy!! that europe trip sounds awesome. hope it goes well
Reply 3
I'll be doing psychology too. I'm in Cook Mews.
Reply 4
apel444
The round the world trip sounds amazing. Bet its cold here after all that! I guess I'll see you there. Take care.

Nice, Cooks was one of my choices too. Looks like quite a few psyc people chose similar accommodation!

It liked the look of it; it was between there or Lafrowda.
Reply 5
mismartini
literally just returned from around the world trip pretty standard route fiji, new zealand, australia, thailand, cambodia, laos an vietnam was amazing though so gutted to be back. really 1 in 4 crazy!! that europe trip sounds awesome. hope it goes well

apel444
Well we have a one in four chance of being flatmate's then. Yea I'm on a gap atm. I'm going interailing round Europe then I've got 5 days home until I move in to lafrowda.

Your gap years sound fantastic. I worked for the better part of the year and the rest of the year looking for a job.
Reply 6
My status has just been changed from conditional to unconditional so I will definately be there. However I haven't heard back from the accomodation side of it yet and have therefore not been made aware of which accomodation offers I can choose from?? I applied to James Owen, Point Exe and Lafrowda I think. When can I expect to hear back from Exeter about which I am likely to be going to?
Reply 7
apel444
I'm pretty sure that unless you deferred last year then you wont hear until late august early sept. At least, thats what I've heard.

Ah okay ... I guess you deferred and took a gap year then? Was starting to worry then haha. Thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait til uni!
Reply 8
apel444
The round the world trip sounds amazing. Bet its cold here after all that! I guess I'll see you there. Take care.

yer it is pretty cold in england after asia but weather isnt too bad to be fair.. atleast exeter is supposed to be a little bit warmer than other parts of the country :smile:
Reply 9
I've applied for psychology at Exeter. It's my first choice but I haven't got my results yet so I don't know if i'm definately in...fingers crossed though!
I'm doing Psychology too. I got James Owen Court as accommodation. Six weeks to go I actually can't wait :smile:
Reply 11
I got in to Exeter for Psychology..im soo excited!!
Applied for St Germans, then James Owen Court and then Northfield accomodation..havent heard back yet :frown:
Reply 12
I'm in Point Exe :biggrin:
Reply 13
Ah listening to all your gap year stuff makes me wish I was! Really considered it, but will do after uni!.. =S I'm in Point Exe :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending