Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OK, I'm seeing two guys at the moment, and sleeping with both of them...
    I recently broke up with my ex and I have attracted the attention of two guys. I like both of them, been out on dates and now am sleeping with both of them. However my friend has told me that I shouldn't be doing this, that it is disgusting. I didn't feel bad about it, they both know I'm single and am staying single for a while at least, but now i do! Is she just being too judgmental?

ReputationRep:
    No not at all, if you ever need a third person please let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Well if both those guys are just using you for sex, and your using them for sex... i don't really see the problem? No i don't really agree with it personally but as long as they know you just want them for sex, what do they expect.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's safe, I dont see the problem.

ReputationRep:
    I'll join singh in the waiting que please, and no it's not that bad.

ReputationRep:
    erm thats kindof promiscuous. id ditch one guy. or you'll be accused of being a bit loose..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sara1987)
    I recently broke up with my ex and I have attracted the attention of two guys. I like both of them, been out on dates and now am sleeping with both of them. However my friend has told me that I shouldn't be doing this, that it is disgusting. I didn't feel bad about it, they both know I'm single and am staying single for a while at least, but now i do! Is she just being too judgmental?
    Sleeping with both? That is just plain wrong.

Well, as long as both of them know (and don't have a problem with it) then....yeah, it's okay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    As long as it's safe, I dont see the problem.
    What is this world coming to? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    I didnt say I agreed with it. I think it's a bit slutty, but if they both know and are fine with it, theres not really a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I really didn't want to be seen as slutty, I'm pretty inexperienced with this as I had only slept with my ex before all this... Do you think I should break it off with one of them? I'm so confused I thought this was what single people did!

ReputationRep:
    Just because we're single doesn't mean we jump into bed with everyone...

ReputationRep:
    I see your point... I'm not into one night stands, I do actually like both of them....arrgh, my brain

ReputationRep:
    It is a little promiscuous hehe but srsly! It's the 21st century- if they know you are not being monogomous and are fine with it then feel free to do whatever!

But stay safe ok? (Two forms of contraception-at least! you don't want to catch/distribute anything)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Fair Britain?)
    How is it affecting you exactly? As long as no one is getting hurt then what actually is the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever you want to, as long as you make sure both guys know where they stand and are happy with this situation. Ignore all the "its slutty" remarks, its just a label and there is nothing that is actually bad about so called "slutty" behaviour. It doesn't hurt anyone.

ReputationRep:
    this seems like a fck fest can i join

ReputationRep:
    I guess monogamy is too cruel of a rule for some :p:
    If they're in it for the casual sex, then there's no harm in it I guess. Some, actually many would say it's quite disgusting, perhaps a little too promiscuous but hey society needs its fair share of ****s, who else is going to fill that job? :rolleyes:
    No but in all seriousness, as long as the guys aren't in it for some serious relationship and you're not giving them the impression you're in it for the long run it's harmless. Have fun with the sexy times :borat:

ReputationRep:
    sleep with me

ReputationRep:
    babes are supergirliiosu

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.