Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arian28)
    sleep with me
    ahha that made me LOL :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    slutty.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's disgusting, I think it's great! I wouldn't be able to date two guys without getting more attached to one/losing interest in the other, but I'm assuming you're all adults and know what you're doing so go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh noes, TSR outrage for riding people you aren't in a relationship with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FashionADDICT)
    slutty.
    Well done, you managed to type one word - six whole letters and a dot - which didn't help OP at all ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Well done, you managed to type one word - six whole letters and a dot - which didn't help OP at all ..
    Well done you managed to pick on something that wasn't even addressed to you so why does it bother you? And I wasn't trying to "Help" the OP I was merely stating my opinion which is that shes acting loose .
    Happy now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FashionADDICT)
    Well done you managed to pick on something that wasn't even addressed to you so why does it bother you? And I wasn't trying to "Help" the OP I was merely stating my opinion which is that shes acting loose .
    Happy now
    So happppppppppppppy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    So happppppppppppppy
    So Happppppyyy for you tooo !! :woo:

(:

ReputationRep:
    Girls calling other girls sluts really makes me despair. Do what you like OP, as long as you're not hurting anyone.

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you're comfortable with the situation, and they both know, then carry on. However, you sound a bit confused, and to be honest, I'd break it off with the both of them til you find one person you're happy with. Don't worry too much what other people think, it's more important that you're happy!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.