Turn on thread page Beta

Is it bad that I can drink a case of beer in one (long - most of the day) session? watch

ReputationRep:
    It would be sadder if you were drinking cheap cider on a park bench.

ReputationRep:
    It's only bad in the sense that in a 15 hour session you should be drinking considerably more.
    That's a can an hour you ******* nancy

ReputationRep:
    My friend used to drink on average 18 cans when he visited me once ever 2 months or so and smoke cannabis too, once or twice he had like 24 cans and this was of Stella but he often got kinda jumpy and wanted to fight.

Dont know how he managed it, he was about 26 at the time.

(Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    It's only bad in the sense that in a 15 hour session you should be drinking considerably more.
    That's a can an hour you ******* nancy
    Erm, a case... Is.... 24, *******, cans.

ReputationRep:
    I am really worried for you. Why would you drink Fosters...
    Get a better beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Erm, a case... Is.... 24, *******, cans.
    1.6 cans an hour?

wow

ReputationRep:
    That's rocking, start with barrels!

ReputationRep:
    Having a binge once in a while isn't too bad, however being able to down that much during a 24 hour period is pretty worrying (as you know). I think what's important is that you don't drink too often and you certainly don't drink like that often. You need to learn to pace yourself. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I can. It's not good for your health though, and I'd be guessing that you'd be a large-ish sort of person.

And wtf are you doing drinking fosters, stuff tastes like urine.

ReputationRep:
    Are you jealous, because it seems so.
    I am jealous of your beer drinking skillz.

ReputationRep:
    Well I think as long as you're not doing it every day it's not that bad. Me and my mates spent about 10 or 11 hours in a pub drinking one day, totally lost count of how much we drank and none of us or anyone we know were bothered because we don't do it every day and it was a one off thing, if we did it all of the time it would be something to be worried about. I think once it was a one off you're fine!

ReputationRep:
    a pint an hour? Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    A case of beer is 24 440ml cans in the UK.
    44ml cans are for pussies. Come to Ireland and you will be normal:woo:

ReputationRep:
    And as they said above why fosters. its sick!! try a better beer. Its easier to get down! Sure i often have 6 cans before id go out then 6 pints out, a few shots and a dozen vokdas. Id be drunk but not like falling around the place or starting fights etc. After a while you become acustomed to large amount of alcohol in one night. Practice makes perfect:cool:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.