Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got this a few weeks ago but haven't used it yet. On my first statement will I be required to pay a minimum amount even though it hasn't been used? (and I don't intend on using it just yet) and also, how long after the card is activated should I recieve my first statement?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    You won't pay anything if you don't use it. I don't get a statement if I have no balance on mine, but its not with Natwest, so yours might be different. It'll be about a month after you got the card if you do get one

ReputationRep:
    I set my natwest student account up yest Didnt want a credit card but the woman convinced me haha, thier not as chirpy as they are on the advert!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.