Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yea im the same! i think ive found about 3 people so far, but i finally found someone whos staying there n doin the same course lol i was gettin worried xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Woodville!! See you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Yea im the same! i think ive found about 3 people so far, but i finally found someone whos staying there n doin the same course lol i was gettin worried xx
    Who else? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcambell23)
    Is it just me or can you not find barely anyone living in woodville! its worrying lol! x
    I haven't seen anyone in the 400s like me Also not been hearing very positive things about Woodville :confused:

Has anyone been to see it? I've only walked by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Heyyy ooh i'm excited now, i thought no1 would be staying there cos I found out ages out lol what room is everyone in? I'm in 126.. cant wait ! xx
    Lol, I'm in room 125! Hello neighbour! Found many others that are in Woodville?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Heyyy ooh i'm excited now, i thought no1 would be staying there cos I found out ages out lol what room is everyone in? I'm in 126.. cant wait ! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *S*a*r*a*h*)
    I haven't seen anyone in the 400s like me Also not been hearing very positive things about Woodville :confused:

Has anyone been to see it? I've only walked by.
    I havent seen the halls either!! what have u been hearing about it? i heard its got a reputation n it's abit scruffy but i'm gonna wait n see what i think anyway lol have you added the facebook groups? u should find people on your floor on there x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlistairFin)
    Yay another neighbour lol you moving in on the 20th? & yeah i found a few girls that r living on the same floor, and others n a couple doing my course in floors above us.. through the facebook groups xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Yay another neighbour lol you moving in on the 20th? & yeah i found a few girls that r living on the same floor, and others n a couple doing my course in floors above us.. through the facebook groups xx
    Yeah moving in on the 20th. Can't wait! I can't seem to find anyone that's doing the same course as me. When we went for the post-offer day there was only me and some other girl in the talk. Not a good sign! xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlistairFin)
    Yeah moving in on the 20th. Can't wait! I can't seem to find anyone that's doing the same course as me. When we went for the post-offer day there was only me and some other girl in the talk. Not a good sign! xo
    Really?? that's not alot then is it lol but im sure there'll be others doing it or it wouldnt run with just two people i dont think haha what are you studying?? I cant wait eitherr just need to get packing! make sure u come n say hii to me when u move in , what time is ur arrival time for? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Really?? that's not alot then is it lol but im sure there'll be others doing it or it wouldnt run with just two people i dont think haha what are you studying?? I cant wait eitherr just need to get packing! make sure u come n say hii to me when u move in , what time is ur arrival time for? x
    I'm doing Politics. I'm sure they'll be more people on it, or like you said, it wouldn't run. I've not started packing yet. I'm pretty sure I've got everything I need, apart from a TV Licence. Do you know how we go about gettin the Internet in the rooms? I'll be sure to come say hi, since I'm living right next door. My move in time is between 1pm-2pm. What about you? What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh sounds good.. im doing criminology & sociology i think on the open day i went to there were politics groups there too & law n stuff. i was unsure of whether to get a tv license cos i dont think i'll b able to afford it lol but i can play dvds on my laptop so its all good. & im not sure about the internet, i was told by sum1 who lived there before that there was no wireless connection within our hall n that people set up their own, so i've just bought a monthly o2 broadband thingy lol & cool i move in between 11 - 12 xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Ooh sounds good.. im doing criminology & sociology i think on the open day i went to there were politics groups there too & law n stuff. i was unsure of whether to get a tv license cos i dont think i'll b able to afford it lol but i can play dvds on my laptop so its all good. & im not sure about the internet, i was told by sum1 who lived there before that there was no wireless connection within our hall n that people set up their own, so i've just bought a monthly o2 broadband thingy lol & cool i move in between 11 - 12 xx
    Just because its not wireless doesnt mean there wont be internet, you can make it wireless for just £28 instead of the monthly mobile broadband.

ReputationRep:
    aah cool thanks for that ^^ how do you get access to it, as in where can u buy it from? xx

ReputationRep:
    Basically you need a access point, this will do, but i'm not 100% sure how to set it up properly, without seeing it in front of me. http://www.pcworld.co.uk:80/martprd/...rmationSection

But when your at accom., you can just plug a cable between your laptop and the wall point.

ReputationRep:
    ohh ok, i've got a mobile broadband thing atm but i think ive bought a router aswell so i'll have to see once am there lol thanks for that xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im living in Woodville hall too room 428! and im studying architechtural technology, my msn is [email protected], and my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...61&ref=profile

ReputationRep:
    Alryt guys im also in woodville.... wht day is every1 moving in? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting really nervous now ah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikel555)
    Alryt guys im also in woodville.... wht day is every1 moving in? x
    Im moving in on the 20th, this sunday x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.