(Original post by *S*a*r*a*h*)
    I'm getting really nervous now ah!
    Arrgh me too!! What room r u in? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayt3)
    Arrgh me too!! What room r u in? xx
    427. i think? I booked the 2-3pm slot on Sunday

ReputationRep:
    Ooh cool, im on floor 1 but we'll have to meet up on sundayy..? im booked there between 11-12 just wanna be there nw!! x

ReputationRep:
    Alryt girls jst seen this whole booked a slot what does that mean? starting to panic thort u jst went down???? do u have to book a time to move in?

ReputationRep:
    Did u get a letter tellin u congrats n giving you details of ur first meeting? Cos aswell as that they gave a SHUstart letter thing saying you have to log in on that intranet thing n go through the required modules, then you get to pick an arrival time on the dates given n then print off the key release form. Basically, you book an arrival time through SHUstart and have to print off the key release form and take it with u on ur arrival so they know to give you the key.. x

ReputationRep:
    ure a life saver im such an idiot lol cheeeeeeeeeers x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I am one of 6 or 7 Freshers Reps that are covering your halls. We'll be there on Sunday to take you down to the union for Freshers Fest. You can buy tickets on the day but can also buy them pre-event on the Union website that you can find easily on google.

If you want any more info let me know, Joel Gleicher, pretty easy to find on facebook

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.