Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your worst hangover? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm feeling really aweful! I drank a ten glass bottle of vodka with little mixer last night and I am feeling like ****
    I have vomited three times and I can't even move

So when was your worst hangover and how much alcohol was involved? :o:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a hangover, ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by project_natal)
    Well I'm feeling really aweful! I drank a ten glass bottle of vodka with little mixer last night and I am feeling like ****

Wow, you're so hardcore. Congratulations on almost killing yourself.

My worst hangover was when I was 16, because since then I can handle/control my drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Wow, you're so hardcore. Congratulations on almost killing yourself.

My worst hangover was when I was 16, because since then I can handle/control my drink.
    Lol, never again! It was a friends 18th and it all got a bit out of hand. Trust me I have regretted it all day! :p:

ReputationRep:
    My worst was my first. I NEVER had hangovers until my 20th, then 40 units in 2 hours had me unconscious, drunk for 3 days and hungover for 2 after that. Or there was the time I got alcohol poisoning in Bosnia.

Needless to say I've toned things down a bit!

ReputationRep:

Man, if they put you in a jar, it would be like a jar of awesome; you're just THAT awesome.

Ohh and this one time I drank 3 WKD's (yes, badass) and I was hospitalised. Dark times.

ReputationRep:
    the night before i left to come home from Aussie.... was only meant to be a few goodbye drinks.... turned into a full leaving party sesh.... the journey back was hellllll

ReputationRep:
    wait? what? people think others brag over hangovers?

On topic never had one, moderation is awesome

ReputationRep:

Sounds similar to what I did about two years ago. I drank 750ml of vodka in 60 minutes and after that i don't remember much.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a couple, new years eve was pretty awful. I think it's common with red wine though.... Ugh thinking about it now :puke:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My first time with vodka and Redbull when I was not long 17. Until then I could never stomach the taste of vodka in anything assuming there was a sufficient amount to make it worth while; I just stuck to cider most of the time. However with Redbull I could, and did, drink a lot of it. Most I had ever drunk until that point. I felt pretty crappy until 5ish the next day.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a really bad hangover! Just feeling slightly groggy and headache etc. when I wake up

ReputationRep:
    Inititation to american football. had to spell the name of the team (13 letters=13 drinks). Pubcrawl it was and finished after 2 hours i think. Then some more after it was completed. Bad memories from outside the club and headed home, and passed out in bed. Next morning worst headache ever and then a text from the coach saying training was on in 3 hours Could say that it was the worst practice id ever been to lol NEVER AGAIN :P

ReputationRep:
    This is fairly interesting. I'm new to this site, and I must admit I haven't been badly hungover in a long time, but I clicked on the topic because it's quite funny. A hang-over is funny because it's like justice - punish your liveer, you get punished. And hearing about them is lovely schadenfreude.

What a bunch of kill-joys we have here.

To claim a night of over-drinking is hazardous to ones long term health is fairly inaccurate - this guy didn't say he was a chronic alcoholic for God's sake. Stop being so judgmental.

Fine, it may not be your cup of tea to get drunk, that's fine. I think smoking's awful but I wouldn't attack someone's thread about it, how pathetic. Saying things like "wow, you're cool!" actually makes you come across a little like you've got a bit of a complex about it. Most of the people I know who "hate drinking" actually admit they just don't like the taste of alcohol.

Still, that's internet forums for you. Grow up and post in your own threads.

And for the record: my worst hangover was my graduation - I drank a very old bottle of port with my mate that my Godfather gave me for my 21st - I woke up next to my decanter which was full of diet coke, and had to phone my mate as I was too drunk to tie my bow tie for graduation. My parents were arriving in 2 hours. It was awful!

ReputationRep:
    Had about 9 / 10 pints one night - 5.5% stuff - a few alcopops and some vodka. Must have been sick on my bedroom floor before I fell into bed cause I was greeted with a bed, face, pillow and floor covered in vomit.

Awful mood all day, everything hurt, felt nauseous and swore, "I will never drink again". Of course it didn't last but puking my guts up every hour until about 6pm that evening was awful.

ReputationRep:
    Got absolutely off my face. The next day had to get up at 6 and be driven three hours to the airport. Was puking out of the window all the way. In the end, I had to stay an extra 3 days cause I couldn't get on the plane. My parents are still under the impression that it was a migraine to this day. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know which was my worst, but I still feel a bit rough from last night now

ReputationRep:
    Piss up in Newcastle about 3 years ago, haven't touched Jack since.

Piss up in Portsmouth about 4 years ago, haven't tocuhed [Red Silver or Black] Aftershok since.

Probably feel pretty crap tomorrow, but nothing will equal those, ever. No idea the amounts of alcohol (a lot), but there was certainly a lot of sick and a hospital visit for one of them...

:top:

ReputationRep:
    i've never had a hangover for some reason

ReputationRep:
    Probably just before I left for Germany I drank nearly a whole bottle of Malibu. I was online at the time and watching TV. Apparently according to my mum I went upstairs at about 2:30am, left the downstairs light on, computer on, and knocked the rest of the bottle on the floor. There's still a stain on the carpet and she says it stank for weeks. We were supposed to go out shopping the next day and made it to the car park but then I felt like I was gonna puke all day and my head was killing me so I went back home and slept. All I managed to eat and drink was a bread roll and sparkling water all day. Never again.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.