Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour suits me? Pic inc. watch

• View Poll Results: What colour would suit me best?
    Brown (red tint)
    22.03%
    Blonde highlights
    40.68%
    Chocolate/rich brown
    35.59%
    Other??
    1.69%

ReputationRep:
    I'm due another colour and cut, but don't know whether to stay browny/red, go back to the blonde (both in the pic), or change to a more chocolatey/rich brown. My natural colour is brown, but really dull. What do you think looks best?

Also, any ideas on cut/fringe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I'm due another colour and cut, but don't know whether to stay browny/red, go back to the blonde (both in the pic), or change to a more chocolatey/rich brown. My natural colour is brown, but really dull. What do you think looks best?

Also, any ideas on cut
    I think you'd really suit a nice chocolaty brunette. Red looks nice but needs to be dark. Don't think blonde does anything for you to be honest.

Get some more laters maybe take it a little shorter if you want. Definitely brown though i'd say, a warm brown.

ReputationRep:
    I think the blonde really suits you, it looks natural and brings out your eyes, you look v.pretty in it... The reddy colour washes your skin out a bit... I think you should grow out your fringe so it looks like it does in the blonde photo...

ReputationRep:
    I like the blonde... but I think a rich chocolatey brown would look really nice on you.

ReputationRep:
    blonde..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)

Also, any ideas on cut/fringe?

Your avatar is Bjork therefore i love you and you are amazing

ReputationRep:
    I perfer the first pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I think you'd really suit a nice chocolaty brunette. Red looks nice but needs to be dark. Don't think blonde does anything for you to be honest.

Get some more laters maybe take it a little shorter if you want. Definitely brown though i'd say, a warm brown.
    Spot on.

ReputationRep:
    I like the first pic!

ReputationRep:
    i prefer the blonde on you but like the sweepy fringe in the red pic too )

ReputationRep:
    Red is gorgeous! I'm really not too fond on the blonde, plus I know how much of a pain blonde hair can be for people with brown hair

ReputationRep:
    I think you should go for a chocolate brown Blonde suits you and looks natural, but i feel the red tint brings out the redness in your skin. However, the darkness of it suits you which is why i think a chocolatey brown And also it's good to change your look around.
    I really like the fringe idea- adds interest. With regards to the rest of the cut it's up to you but i think it looks great as it is

ReputationRep:
    Pic 2 me likes.

ReputationRep:
    Da Blue #1

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. It still seems pretty evenly split so not sure which to go for. I think i'm leaning towards a chocolatey brown, as my hair was in such bad condition with highlights. Hmmmm, anymore ideas?

ReputationRep:
    you look good with the fringe in the first picture, but you look better blonde. like someone said earlier, the red washes you out and you look paaale.

chocolate brown would definitely be nice

ReputationRep:
    red, your eyebrows are too dark for blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pitchayak)
    you look good with the fringe in the first picture, but you look better blonde. like someone said earlier, the red washes you out and you look paaale.

chocolate brown would definitely be nice
    I think my skin looks funny too :p: I'm definitely leaning towards the brown, but a nice rich/chocolate colour. My usual hairdresser screamed at when he saw i'd had it done red at T&G! He loves the blonde.

Only problem with the fringe is that i have to keep trimming it, and the other day my friend said "did you cut your own fringe? its kind of wonky" :p: oops!

ReputationRep:
    Brown is awesome.
    But don't cut your hair.

Girl with loong hair :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oo, I can't decide! The blonde really suits you, and brings out your eyes like someone else said.
    But then again I think a chocolatey brown would also suit you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.