Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do I do with my hair?? Quick!! Watch

ReputationRep:

hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    hairspray!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    That looks nice Do you know how do it? - Like how much hair to take? And what would I do with the rest of my hair :bigsmile:
    Found some photos where the rest of the hair has a nice wave to it. here. That could look cute. Or a messy bun?

I'm not entirely sure how to do it. Googling it some people have said:
    " I do this all the time.
    Get some hair from the side of you fringe, where you want the plait to start and divide it into 3, start to plait like normal across your head but each time you come to the strand nearest your face grab a little bit from your hairline to add in to the plait.
    It takes a bit of practice."

and

"I usually get three small sections (really small) from where you want the plain to start, then as you go - grab extra hair, also in small sections, and carry on plaiting, but picking up extra bits as you go. You'll learn as you go, its really easy.
    Once I've done that, I usually mess it up a bit so it doesn't look so smooth."

Apart from that I have nooo idea! But it looks super cute.

ReputationRep:
    All down and together as if you're going to put it in a ponytail, then twist the tail, then clip the twist back onto your head... if that makes ANY sense. Lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lets_make_some_music)

hope it all goes well
    Oh. My. GOD!

How the hell d'ya make it look like that?
    Seriously...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    Oh. My. GOD!

How the hell d'ya make it look like that?
    Seriously...lol
    just keep twisting and pinning sections of your hair to your scalp, if you have thick hair it will look similar to that (mine is usually a little bit messier but it still looks really nice for a night out)

you could also possibly tie it in a ponytail and twist and pin the ends of the ponytail to your head actually that will be easier thinking about it, just make sure the ponytail is a high one and the twists cover the hairband

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.