Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HLEP - Calories in a Greggs cheese savory? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea how many calories are in a Greggs cheese savory on brown bread? Im calorie counting and it doesnt say on the website

ReputationRep:
    It's difficult to say but cheese savoury is pretty deadly for calories. A very rough guess would be 4-500 calories?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ stop worrying about calories!!!

it doesnt matter! it never matters! men DON'T care if your a size 6 or 16!

jeez theres too much emphasis on food - anything in moderation is fine, a Greggs cheese savoury isnt going to make you gain 10000 pounds overnight (unless you eat some in the 1000's, but i doubt that)

if your really worried, just do exercise

also you spelt "HELP" wrong lol

(Original post by katechar_X)
    Anyone have any idea how many calories are in a Greggs cheese savory on brown bread? Im calorie counting and it doesnt say on the website
    I'd estimate at least 500 calories, cheese is high in fat and calories for one thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    Jesus Christ stop worrying about calories!!!

it doesnt matter! it never matters! men DON'T care if your a size 6 or 16!

jeez theres too much emphasis on food - anything in moderation is fine, a Greggs cheese savoury isnt going to make you gain 10000 pounds overnight (unless you eat some in the 1000's, but i doubt that)

if your really worried, just do exercise

also you spelt "HELP" wrong lol
    First off...i do not care what men think...Im very happy with my girlfriend thank you very much. And also, i am not losing weight for anyone male or female but for myself. What gives you the impression that every girl loses weight to impress a man?

Im only asking so i can keep a record of it in my food journal...im well aware a greggs is not going to make me obese overnight. Thanks for not helping in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happydinosaur)
    I'd estimate at least 500 calories, cheese is high in fat and calories for one thing!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    It's difficult to say but cheese savoury is pretty deadly for calories. A very rough guess would be 4-500 calories?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    First off...i do not care what men think...Im very happy with my girlfriend thank you very much. And also, i am not losing weight for anyone male or female but for myself. What gives you the impression that every girl loses weight to impress a man?

Im only asking so i can keep a record of it in my food journal...im well aware a greggs is not going to make me obese overnight. Thanks for not helping in the slightest.
    lol your welcome

but at least spell "help" right

as much as i'd love to "hlep" you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    lol your welcome

but at least spell "help" right

as much as i'd love to "hlep" you
    You're an idiot

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot
    coming from someone who can't spell a 4 letter word

fail.

ReputationRep:
    Try the website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DVDA)
    coming from someone who can't spell a 4 letter word

fail.
    It's clearly a typo, so stop being such an arse about it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Try the website.
    They don't list nutritional information on their products

ReputationRep:
    If you're so worried about it then don't eat it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure but a pasty from there is 18 points from weight watchers, which is my mam's full daily allowance.

ReputationRep:
    Which Greggs? :p:

Town, Chippy lane, Canton, St Mary's Street?

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Examboy*)
    Which Greggs? :p:

Town, Chippy lane, Canton, St Mary's Street?

:ninja:
    The one in neath...we're moving to cardiff in 20 days :p:

How do you know so much about cardiff? Even the location of all of the greggs?

ReputationRep:
    The one in neath...we're moving to cardiff in 20 days :p:

How do you know so much about cardiff? Even the location of all of the greggs?
    I told you before...

I've lived here almost 18 years.

I know probably everything about it hence why I was the only person helping you in your Cardiff accomodation!

ReputationRep:
    Actually good point, if you are worried about calorie intake don't eat anything with cheese or pastry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Actually good point, if you are worried about calorie intake don't eat anything with cheese or pastry.
    Im not saying im worries...im not sure who thought i was....all i wanted to know was the amount of calories in the greggs thats all...im not worries about being fat or anything...Just a simple calorie related quetion..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.