Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupid things you have said Watch

ReputationRep:
    You know those times where you say something and then immediately after want to shoot yourself because you realise how dumb it sounded out loud? Share your moments of verbal stupidity. :p:

With me, I was at the cinema waiting to go in for a film and my friend came out from the same screen and I ended up asking 'Did you just see *enter name of film*?' :banghead: ...What was i thinking? That, she was in a cinema hall to climb a mountain and then go scuba diving? :banghead: lol

Another time, I walked in from the rain saying 'Argh, I'm so numb and wet' ... BAD BAAAD choice of words! lol

And last one isn't me but it's too good to miss out.. my friend was looking at her nails and goes 'I think I need a touch up' LOL.. people surrounding us nearly broke their necks at the shock of the words, they couldn't look at her fast enough.

ReputationRep:
    "Yea, she's in the freezer... in 4 pieces."

ReputationRep:
    i always manage to say extremely silly things, usually other people point them out and i'm like :oops:

ReputationRep:
    My (ex) girlfriend: ''You could at least pretend to love me.''
    Me: ''I do pretend to love you!''

ReputationRep:
    Everything I say is stupid :sad:
    At least that's what my mom says.

ReputationRep:
    I was on a date and began to fiddle with my ring, he noticed, and I said "Oh sorry, I seem to do this when I'm bored"...I can't believe I just blurted that out lol, it was the worst date ever, but still ...needless to say we didn't meet up again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatThyCorn)

Ouch, even I felt that bit of pain.

ReputationRep:
    I love you to a girl I didn't know in Year 6.

ReputationRep:
    is oil flammable?
    do you get more MPG if you put more fuel in (a car) ?

(Original post by EatThyCorn)

:facepalm2:

I say lots of things and think about them for so long but I forget them eventually. Can't really say them now because it was in the context at the time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    I was on a date and began to fiddle with my ring, he noticed, and I said "Oh sorry, I seem to do this when I'm bored"...I can't believe I just blurted that out lol, it was the worst date ever, but still ...needless to say we didn't meet up again
    LOL i've nearly said that so many times but somehow so far i've managed to bite my tongue at the right time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    :facepalm2:

I say lots of things and think about them for so long but I forget them eventually. Can't really say them now because it was in the context at the time...
    Lol, i can do that thing in your sig :p: hurts my eyessss. :woo:
    I say many stupid things, like asked what a bosom was in year 9 english. Lol, *facepalm*

(Original post by x.Crystal.x)
    Lol, i can do that thing in your sig :p: hurts my eyessss. :woo:
    I say many stupid things, like asked what a bosom was in year 9 english. Lol, *facepalm*
    :laugh: That's kind of sweet

and Woah! You can? That's ******* awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I asked my dad "when are leaving?" in front of my gran, and my gran's house. She got really offended, you could tell :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.