Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many Chocs do you eat per day/week/month watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I eat a lot of Chocs ....

In a day I would eat 8 to 10 mini bars of twix, kit kat , .....

How many /much do you eat per day ?

ReputationRep:
    wtf :lolwut:

I eat less than that in a month :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    admittedly i eat quite lot..not as much as you tho..maybe one or two a day...it hasn't affected me yet..when i get really fat, i'll stop...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jbanjeet)
    I think I eat a lot of Chocs ....

In a day I would eat 8 to 10 bars of twix, kit kat , .....

How many /much do you eat per day ?
    thats LOADS for a male..i find that girls are chocoholics....

ReputationRep:
    woah i thought i ate a lot of chocolate a week... but I eat like 5.

i feel much better now, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking snack size bars or regular size?
    Yesterday I ate a double double decker and a cadburys dessert thingy, today so far I have eaten a piece of chocolate cake, a jaffa cake, and three rows of green and blacks butterscotch. Will probably have the rest of the green and blacks bar later.
    I eat a fair amount but 8-10 bars is very impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    wtf :lolwut:

I eat less than that in a month :pierre:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    i only really eat chocolate when its offered to me e.g. heres some chocolate do you want some, or when im in need of comfort food! i have one or two bars a month i guess..

ReputationRep:
    I eat that many bars in about two months.

I tend to eat lots of sweets though, like midget gems etc.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe like, one chocolate bar a month. Really not very often.

ReputationRep:
    i am TERRIBLE with chocolate

i need to have a bit every day, my "fix" as i like to call it so i usually have 5 squares .. today i had 4 bits and chocolate pudding
    and on those awkward times in the month i have a huge 400g bar of dairy milk chocolate, which usually (depending on the strength of my craving) i can finish between 1 - 2 days??

yum yum yum. I should be reeeeally obese...

8 - 10 minibars is not that bad, i often do much worse embrace your chocaholism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    Maybe like, one chocolate bar a month. Really not very often.
    Pretty much the same, i never go buy chocolate or even sweets, unless on holiday. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I eat a LOT of chocolate, especially in the holidays its so easy to just snack. I'll cut it out completely when school starts again though.

But I have chocolate in this tin and just pick up whatever I fancy normaly a few squares and a few miniature heroes or something. My brother eats about 5 bars of cadburies a day and it still skeletal.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had a chocolate bar in over a month, but I've had some chocolate cookies and things. Stuff that has chocolate in, rather than chocolate itself.

Made some really amazing choc chip cookies today, too

ReputationRep:
    Too many!

ReputationRep:
    I have one chocolate digestive on the off chance... never a daily thing though. Never a chocolate bar per day or sometimes per week!

ReputationRep:
    i have a tooth sweeter than a sugar cube coated in sugar

CHOCOLATE IS MY SEX

ReputationRep:
    one a day..once i have tea, the chocolate just follows..i though i had alot but you just made me feel SO much better..!

ReputationRep:
    I lurrrve chocolate. Usually it's once a day, though sometimes I skip.

ReputationRep:
    It depends, during school time maybe 1 or 2 a day cos the shops are on the way to the bus stop. In holidays not a lot cos I'm too lazzy to go to the shops and my mum never buys chocolate for me when shopping.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.