Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many Chocs do you eat per day/week/month watch

ReputationRep:
    I can quite easily eat 3-4 bars of chocolate in one day which is why I try to avoid it. Probably eating about 1 bar a week at the moment, otherwise I'd just binge on it and end up the size of a house.

ReputationRep:
    On average, 1 bar a day. It can be more though. I would usually have at least a half. I don't feel bad about it as I don't have the will power to quit (I know I should feel bad about that but I don't!) and I don't eat too much other junk like takeaways. I think if I had trouble with my weight then I'd make more of an effort to stop but.. meh.

ReputationRep:
    I had a 2 finger KitKat yesterday and it was the first chocolate bar I've eaten in months and months. I like chocolate, I guess, but I don't have a sweet tooth at all.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.