Turn on thread page Beta

Why are female members of TSR offended by men who want to marry a virgin woman watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    I think its more femenine for a woman to be a virgin and men should have some sexual experience. Thats just how it is. This notion of everyone being equal is crap. Men should be masculine and women should be femenine.

It wont be as awkward as being around the men who have ****** your wife before you.
    You realise that having women who are all virgins but men who are all experienced is mathematically rather unsustainable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    What's the difference between a slut mother and a slut father? You mentioned a proper family life before, is a father not an equal part of this? Or at least a big part of it?
    A man and a woman are different creatures. A woman should have virtue and be decent a man should be strong, provide for his family etc.....

This is just how it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KwungSun)
    You realise that having women who are all virgins but men who are all experienced is mathematically rather unsustainable?
    Exactly. You're breaking your own rules there, pal.

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it you were trying to mock me saying i have poor sexual performance.

Most women these days are filthy and dsigusting sluts. They sicken me.
    YOU sicken me. :awesome:
    What about all the women you have supposedly slept with?

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse. However the lower men will have to get with trashy women whereas the top dogs will get the higher prized women.

I am talking about me living in the real world, there are lots of women here i could sleep with but not very many who are virgins. I however do want a virgin wife and i want to make lots of money and be succesful etc....

I want to live good and i have a plan for what i want. Don't hate.

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering if anyone else would post this.

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse. However the lower men will have to get with trashy women whereas the top dogs will get the higher prized women.

I am talking about me living in the real world, there are lots of women here i could sleep with but not very many who are virgins. I however do want a virgin wife and i want to make lots of money and be succesful etc....

You are the one who has already slept with these 'trashy women'. So you are a 'lower man'.

ReputationRep:

This is just how it is.
    You seem to be confused about many things.

ReputationRep:
    Lower men, ay? One example of many that shows your attitude stinks.

ReputationRep:

You are a top dog? And you can't tell people not to hate when you do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    You are the one who has already slept with these 'trashy women'. So you are a 'lower man'.

Nah it doesn;t work like that... Men who marry girls who have been run through are the lower men, the top dogs get the good girls.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it doesn;t work like that... Men who marry girls who have been run through are the lower men, the top dogs get the good girls.
    No, it really doesn't work that way, you prat. Who are you to judge what makes someone a "top dog" or "lower man"?

ReputationRep:
    Do you come from a family of feminists.

ReputationRep:

How are you going to know whether she's a virgin or not?
    You going to sit her down and do a lie detector on her?
    To me it sounds like you are quite insecure with your performance and that's why you don't want a woman who sleeps around... Worried she might be better than you, more experienced and you won't live up to her expectations!!!:yes: Quite sad really when you think about it...
    You go after your virgin bride to some other country... Don't worry about us slappers in the UK, I'm sure we'll manage without an ignorant, arrogant, egotistical, pig such as yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    No, I was enquiring and if most women are 'filthy and disgusting sluts' then why do you sleep them? I can't see how you get any with that attitude, not a turn on
    Haha, i have been blessed with good looks... What can i say. Although i would like to point out good looks are something you get for free, i am not really proud of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moreiniho)
    Do you come from a family of feminists.
    I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    All your opinions on this subject are an absolute joke.

Are they. I just represent a large group of men who are ignored and you will never see in the media. When i am earning 100K+ a year we will see how many women will want to amrry me or not.

ReputationRep:
    I have had sex before
    WHAT? YOU'VE HAD SEX? :eek3:

arent you of loose character. I think you're disgusting and dirty and you do not deserve to ever get married.

how does it feel OP? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I want a wife who is a virgin for my children. I do not want a slut mother for my children.

These days in post-feminist britian women consider it insulting to cook, clean or be mothers, yet they all want women who can cook, who will clean and do lots of childcare. So i would not be suprised for a woman to want to sleep around and then want a virgin husband.
    Although i cosnider it a lot more femenine for a woman to be a virgin and more masculine for a man to have sexual experience.

My sexual performance is fine, had no complaints However i find it odd how you try and villanise men who have a poor sexual perfomance. I guess you're apart of the Lily Allen generation.
    I find it very annoying that you are not a virgin but expect your wife to be one.

Double standards much?

ReputationRep:
    dude most girls have been shagged, so i doubt youll find a virgin to marry, the best thing is not to get married and just shag every girl, thats my plan

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.