Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are female members of TSR offended by men who want to marry a virgin woman Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Are they. I just represent a large group of men who are ignored and you will never see in the media. When i am earning 100K+ a year we will see how many women will want to amrry me or not.
    No, we will see how many virgins there are who want to marry you.

(Read: very few)

ReputationRep:
    Are they. I just represent a large group of men who are ignored and you will never see in the media. When i am earning 100K+ a year we will see how many women will want to amrry me or not.
    You reckon gold-digging women will be virgins?

ReputationRep:
    Lots of girls probably aren't virgins, so I doubt his wish will come true.

As said above also, he expects his wife to be a virgin, he should be too.

ReputationRep:
    How large is this group? Do you have statistics? If so, can you post them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lollyage)
    WHAT? YOU'VE HAD SEX? :eek3:

arent you of loose character. I think you're disgusting and dirty and you do not deserve to ever get married.

how does it feel OP? :rolleyes:

You're incorrectly assuming i care what you think.

ReputationRep:
    Hm. Well only if he is too... otherwise it's unfair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    dude most girls have been shagged, so i doubt youll find a virgin to marry, the best thing is not to get married and just shag every girl, thats my plan
    Don't worry about me, i will get what i want, i always do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winniepig)
    You reckon gold-digging women will be virgins?

Most women are gold diggers.... You think all those middle class girls will amrry bin men, cleaners and labourers.... get real.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a virgin myself and I am because of my religion, Catholicism and I don't believe in sex before marriage but I don't hold it against anyone who does believe in sex before marriage.

If put in the situation myself with the right woman I admit I'd be very tempted and as much as I'd like to say I would stick to my beliefs I guess I wouldn't know what would happen, and if it did happen I wouldn't be happy about going against my belief. I would try my best to stay a virgin until my marriage though.

I also realise why a guy would like to have a virgin as his wife but really in today's world sex before marriage isn't exactly frowned upon and I know this and I don't really take this into consideration, you end up marrying whoever you fall in love with. I mean I wouldn't go for a total slut but I think judging a girl on whether she is a virgin or has slept with someone is a bit harsh.

ReputationRep:
    I do.
    That explains it then.

ReputationRep:
    Someone needs to set up a couple polls to prove this guy wrong. One to see how many men would only marry virgins, and another to see how many girls would marry someone who didn't make much money.

ReputationRep:
    thses ull hardly find a virgin around, ull need to look hard, also most of the gd looking girls have been shagged, only the ugly ones are virgins

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could give out rep to all the men in this thread who've denounced what OP has said. Positive rep, obviously

I would love to know what goes through OPs mind when he thinks of virgins... does he think that they're all Stepford 'can't wait to be' Wives who just sit in their room perfecting their blow job skills on fruit so when they marry they can go down on their husband every day? It seems to me that the men who call us harlots and sluts for being in relationships and exploring our sexuality with our boyfriends, think that virgins don't have lusts or desires and they seem to think that they don't know anything about men...

In my experience, virgins tend to want to wait before marriage to have sex because they want someone who really loves her and respects her. This doesn't mean they don't know the difference between the genuinely lovely guys and the total **** rags such as yourself, OP.

Also, I don't really know why people keep referring to feminists as being a negative thing...granted, extremist feminists can be a pain in the arse - I fully admit this - but being an independent woman and being proud of the fact you are a woman is not wrong. Also as a woman, choosing to explore your sexuality is not wrong. Just as its not wront with wanting to explore your sexuality if you are male, there's nothing wrong with being proud that you're a penis owning man... I'm sure that if I posted a thread claiming I wanted a virgin man and hated men who have had sex because they are proud of the fact that they can, I'd get totally different reactions from both males and females alike.

ReputationRep:
    Most women are gold diggers.... You think all those middle class girls will amrry bin men, cleaners and labourers.... get real.

My point was, someone who is a virgin at marriage age - mid to late twenties typically? - is likely to have really high moralistic values. Thus, is very unlikely to be a gold-digger.

But, no, most women are not gold-diggers in any case. Middle class women are likely to marry into middle class because that is their social surroundings. I won't take your implication that you have to marry into working class to prove you're not a gold-digger literally.

They will probably get married have kids, break up, sleep around with other men and raise kids who do not know what a real family is.
    Wow man, that's profound. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    well a word of advise, dont seek a wife in the uk or in europe or america, ive shagged most of em, u should probably go to asia or africa, or just not bother about marriage
    I agree women in the western world have been ruined by feminism, it is lucky that my heritage relates back to Asia and i could have a que of women who would marry me.
    I could have girls whos beauty will blow your mind wanting to marry me

ReputationRep:
    OP..after you get in a relationship with a women, how long will you spend with them before you get married? As I am assuming you will not be having sex during this period, as you want her to be a virgin, and if you were to do the right thing you wouldn't cheat on her, right? So then you have the dilemma that you want to make sure she is definiatelty the one for you..so you can't rush into the marriage, yet you may be having sexual urges.. so what would you do? If you decided not to rush into the marriage to take her virginity, would it occur to you that after a while, she may get sick of you and your views?

ReputationRep:
    I agree women in the western world have been ruined by feminism, it is lucky that my heritage relates back to Asia and i could have a que of women who would marry me.
    Women being pretty much equal to men now has 'ruined' us? Wtf?

ReputationRep:
    I think its more femenine for a woman to be a virgin and men should have some sexual experience. Thats just how it is. This notion of everyone being equal is crap. Men should be masculine and women should be femenine.

It wont be as awkward as being around the men who have ****** your wife before you.
    so... its not at all awkward for a women to be around the other women who have slept with their partner? i say man up and get over it.

men being masculing and women being femenine does not mean that they could not, are not or should not be equal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moreiniho)
    That explains it then.
    Please explain.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.