Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are female members of TSR offended by men who want to marry a virgin woman Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    I agreed with you until you started calling women who have sex before marriage 'sluts' and still seeing men who have sex before marriage, presumably, as perfectly normal. If this is the case then you are a chauvinist, however, I may have got the wrong end of the stick: obviously men and women should be treated equally, therefore men who sleep around before marriage are also sluts.

I didn;t call all women before marriage sluts. I said a lot of the women who have sex before marriage are sluts. However i understand a lot of women don;t agree with marriage or want to co-habitate, or their boyfriends leave them etc

However i still want a virgin. I am a male chauvanist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    I don't need sex.

Regardless i ahve always thought the bets way for a man to live is to have a good decent wife to raise a family with and a beautiful mistress.
    If you "don't need sex", why did you make yourself a "lower man" by having sex with some disgusting sluts?
    And how can you claim that all western women have been ruined by feminism and then say that we're all gold-diggers, when one of the main aims of feminists has also been to make women more independant and reliant on themselves and not their husbands.
    Lastly, do you really not consider it immensely hypocritical to say that your wife has to be a virgin, but you can shag whoever you want to?
    God, you are so annoying. I hope you dont find a virgin to marry, I don't see how anyone could live with you for their whole life. Well, at least when you weren't out and about screwing the mistress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    So you think women who may be in a long committed relationship are still discusting sluts because they are not married and not virgins; yet a women who may be cheating on her husband and in reality your dear wife and children is not a slut because she is your "beautiful mistress"?

Nope i do not. I didn;t say all women who have sex before marriage are sluts... I said many are though.

I have a belief in the role of men and i think i fully fill that role. I work hard and study hard so in the future i can supply my family with everything they will need.

ReputationRep:
    girls i kinda understand this guy, you girls are just jealous because you do not fit in the category, you non virgins, but dude the best thing is to go to asia, like japan or china, so in about 10 years the word virgin will no longer exist.

ReputationRep:
    Nope i do not. I didn;t say all women who have sex before marriage are sluts... I said many are though.
    Wey hey, yes you did.

I want a wife who is a virgin for my children. I do not want a slut mother for my children.

ReputationRep:

I have a belief in the role of men and i think i fully fill that role. I work hard and study hard so in the future i can supply my family with everything they will need.
    OK, so we may agree on some things.

You may provide them with everything they need which can be bought. However, I think they may grow up messed up with you as a father...don't you think the fact you will have a mistress will destroy the family in some way...therfore, you cannot provide them with everything they need.

ReputationRep:
    She needs to intelligent, beautiful, healthy and from a good family.
    You can possess those qualities and still have had sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by berryripple)
    Wey hey, yes you did.
    Well not really. I clearly said i want a virgin and i do not want a slut for the mother of my children. That does not mean i said women who have sex outside of marriage are sluts.... many are but not all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    girls i kinda understand this guy, you girls are just jealous because you do not fit in the category, you non virgins, but dude the best thing is to go to asia, like japan or china, so in about 10 years the word virgin will no longer exist.
    Yeah, all these girls are jealous because the OP won't want them (!)

ReputationRep:
    it's sorta like wantin to lose ur virginity to a virgin too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    it's sorta like wantin to lose ur virginity to a virgin too!
    He's not a virgin.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    What this guy doesn't realise is that, with his attitude, the only people who would be willing to marry him are the '****s' he despises.

The no-sex-before-marriage women will want a virgin, so that puts him out of the running.
    The sex-within-a-relationship women will want someone who respects them, so that puts him out of the running.

Who does that leave for him? Gotta love justice.

ReputationRep:
    dude what if you dont get a virgin, or the virgin you found was ugly, just be like me, DO NOT GET MARRIED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    What this guy doesn't realise is that, with his attitude, the only people who would be willing to marry him are the '****s' he despises.

The no-sex-before-marriage women will want a virgin, so that puts him out of the running.
    The sex-within-a-relationship women will want someone who respects them, so that puts him out of the running.

Who does that leave for him? Gotta love justice.
    I already said i could go to the old country and have a cue of girls lining up..... Don;t hate.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody masculists I hate them.
    All about their rights not thinking about us women and our wants, needs and desires at all.
    When everyone knows it is us who control everything and have the final say.

Moving on
    I think most girls who remain virgin by choice would want a guy who was a virgin himself, or at the very least only slept with girls he really loved, respected, etc.
    I doubt they want to get with a guy, irregardless of money or status, and be only his knowing full well the way he slept around while judging the women he was sleeping with! If they are the sorta girl only after money and the like, chances are they are not virgin as they will have tried the scheaming with other guys in the past, or would just lie about being a virrgin to get what they want.

People are welcome to want certain qualities in a partner, if being a virgin is one of them fair enough, but they have no right to judge others who make different choices, also it would be good if your decisions and ideals make sense within themselves.

If you think sex is for one person only in life who you are going to submit to, marriage, happy-ever-after all that, then stay a virgin yourself waiting for them, if you don't then you can't say anything about others who make that choice.
    Understand that it isn't as black and white as if a girl has slept around she is choosing to be free sexually or as some put it a slut, she could have fallen in love with lots of guys who were just using her! Thought she was going to get married and then been decieved. This sorta girl, who wanted to wait for love, thought it was going to be the one and wanted to only sleep with one guy in her life, surely she would fit in with the "perfect" wife material ideal theJudge wanted, yet is excluded from a list.Yet a girl who stayed a virgin, say even though she wanted to, or had no problem with sleeping with lots of guys, just never got the chance, doesn't see any importance in marriage, or sex as a big deal, let alone something to save to give to the husband, she is a virgin by say circumstances (strict parents, no one foudn ehr attractive, etc), and has no problems with sleeping around after getting married if she got the chance, would be a perfect wife in his eyes just beause technically she is a virgin.

I know this theJudge guy is probably a troll, but this kinda stuff still boils my blood up.

Can't quite get inside the mind of a guy who will sleep with a girl thinking, what a slut to let me sleep with her, I'd never marry anyone like this, surely then he thinks she has low standards, so he is one of her "low standard" choices, then he must have an inferiority complex,to allow himself to sleep with such a "whore", yet he thinks he is superior and good enough to be demanding and controlling when it comes to his future wifes sexual experiences. I know that is a bit circular in it's logic, but you get my drift surely.

ReputationRep:
    This argument has always puzzled me.....

If thats how you truly feel. Let your wife practise her sex techniques with me after you are married than she can please you even better....

Would you agree to this?
    well no obviously not - your statement is absurd

If im married to her then im not going to want to share her with others.

However before i met her i cant or wont to change who she's had sex with, same as she cant change who ive had sex with before her.

Most women these days are filthy and dsigusting sluts. They sicken me.
    oh good - because im fairly sure you sicken them to.

and......

Most women these days are filthy and dsigusting sluts cos they wont sleep with an ugly git like me. They sicken me cos my wrist is getting sore.
    fixed:yes:

(Original post by berryripple)
    :rolleyes:
    I don't give my msn to morons.
    touche and well put

You think you have the right to tell me where i am or not wanted like you have some say in where i live. You are lucky this is the internet you moron.
    yeah cos you'd really have the guts to say this crap to someones face.

so hold on

your good looking
    amazing in bed
    a martial arts master
    hard as nails tough guy
    asked to be representive for your country
    highly intelligent (going by your a top student)
    highly "moralistic"
    edit* i forgot rich

wow your pretty much the supreme alpha male huh? - your so full of it im surprised i cant smell the bull fecal matter through my monitor

ReputationRep:
    I think really this thread isn't really about discussing marriage, it is really about the OP wanting to feel superior to everyone else and he is gasping for attention. But there are quite a few virgins on here (me included) and I'm guessing quite a few people are good at martial arts too.

Really if you do want attention and you do want to feel good about yourself you should probably respect everyone has their own views and at the end of the day how you feel is up to you and you shouldn't feel the need to force feed those views/feelings on everyone else. People pay attention and like people who respect themselves and others and that includes their views and beliefs. People aren't bothered about people who forcefeed others and beat them up for not having the same views as them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpix)
    I'm a top student, good athlete and have 20k in the bank that I made BY MYSELF. I'm not a virgin.
    But I'm a girl, so that makes me a slut, right?

Good for you. I made my money myself.

I didn't say all women who have sex before marriage are sluts, thats an incorrect assumption made by people in here.

ReputationRep:
    You think i come here? I want to leave this country.... I plan on moving to Canada or wheever will pay me 100K plus we'll see.
    I'm sure women in Canada won't be virgins til marriage for you, they're not that far behind..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    Also, do you want to marry a virgin, because you are insecure about your sexual performance, and you don't want your virgin wife to know what she is missing out on?
    My thoughts exactly

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.